PDA

View Full Version : Just Added Another Night!

steamboat willy
05-28-2014, 03:10 PM
We were going to drive down the day before our Reservation started and find a cheap room off site, get up early and check-in at ASMu with Free Dining, tickets w/Hoppers. Now we're confirmed for this day also without having to get up and drive anywhere, plus our meals are FREE and we get a FREE MOVIE and a :beer: out by the pool. :vacation: Talk Me Into It.
Anyone else find yourself adding a day at the beginning or end of YOUR TRIP before you actually leave from home?

mamatedd
05-28-2014, 03:25 PM
Always! :blush: Upcoming, I added one night to the end because it just didn't seem like quite long enough! Enjoy & have a Magical trip!!!:mickey::party::cloud9:

MargaretMessler
05-28-2014, 04:18 PM
We were going to drive down the day before our Reservation started and find a cheap room off site, get up early and check-in at ASMu with Free Dining, tickets w/Hoppers. Now we're confirmed for this day also without having to get up and drive anywhere, plus our meals are FREE and we get a FREE MOVIE and a :beer: out by the pool. :vacation: Talk Me Into It.
Anyone else find yourself adding a day at the beginning or end of YOUR TRIP before you actually leave from home?

Sounds like an excellent plan to me! On a shorter trip, I would definitely do that, though our next trip will be ten nights! :party:

buzznwoodysmom
05-28-2014, 04:49 PM
All. The. Time.

It seems we always decide to drive there a day early. We usually book a Disney resort other than the one we are staying at that trip. Either an old favorite or a new resort we just want to try for possible future trips.

And we also often end up staying an extra night at the end. Usually I book a surprise hotel and we surprise the kids by staying one more night.

Our trips usually start out at the typical 7 nights, and almost always end up being 9 nights. 9 nights is just the perfect amount of time for us!

steamboat willy
05-29-2014, 10:58 AM
Sounds like an excellent plan to me! On a shorter trip, I would definitely do that, though our next trip will be ten nights! :party:

Our's was 10 Nights, NOW 11 Nights But it's OUR 30th Anniversary. This way we Start The Magic from the time arrive at Walt Disney World.
We can't wait!:thumbsup::mickey::thumbsup:

magicofdisney
05-29-2014, 12:01 PM
Absolutely. Our first trip with Free Dining I added 2-3 nights to the end of our package before we eventually left for the trip. It was our longest and one of the best trips we've had. :mickey:

why4k
06-02-2014, 02:03 AM
I just added one night at CBR before our stay at YC and Bonnet Creek. It seems like I've been tweaking this trip for the last 6 months.