PDA

View Full Version : Queen Beds

pamelaprincessP
05-27-2014, 12:41 PM
What value and moderate hotels have queen beds? And when can I make a reservation for 2015 (when will prices come out)?

AgentC
05-27-2014, 01:04 PM
None of the regular rooms at the values have queen beds. AOA does have a queen bed in the master bedroom.

All the moderates have queen beds except Caribbean Beach Resort. It is supposed to be getting the as part of its refurb but I have not heard many details.

pamelaprincessP
05-27-2014, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the info!

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-27-2014, 01:30 PM
And ... package prices for 2015 usually come out in the summer, anywhere from June - August.

You can book a room-only reservation now, but the package part isn't available quite yet.

PetefromRI
05-27-2014, 02:02 PM
I was under the impression that ALL moderates had Queen beds.It's not gonna change our plans but I thought the the CBR was one of the first to change over.

KarenP
05-27-2014, 02:13 PM
I was under the impression that ALL moderates had Queen beds.It's not gonna change our plans but I thought the the CBR was one of the first to change over.

No, Caribbean Beach still has double beds.

Tinkerbella16
05-30-2014, 09:51 AM

Pretty sure Coronado Springs was the first of the mods to change over to queen beds, followed by both Port Orleans resorts.

CBR is going to be getting them, but I don't know when this will be completed. I cannot say it enough what a difference the beds make.. we were booked at Pop Century for November and are now staying at POFQ, not only because it is a favorite of mine, but because of the comfy queen beds. I get the best sleep in those beds. Not happening at a value lol. :mickey: