PDA

View Full Version : Quick Service Meal Plan Question

Disney1977
05-26-2014, 07:46 PM
Does the Quick Service meal plan include a dessert with lunch AND dinner? I know the plan also included a snack credit.

Thank you for your replies.

yankeesfan123
05-26-2014, 07:59 PM
Each meal includes a dessert, typically a little cake of some sort at the typical counter service place, but I get a water as a dessert.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-26-2014, 09:10 PM
Yes, you get a dessert with both meals, and selection is way better at the resorts and can be limited in the parks, but yes, there is something.

steamboat willy
05-31-2014, 12:07 PM
Yes, desserts with each Counter Service Meal are available whether your in a Park, Resort or DTD. One of favorite dessert is at our All Star Resort. Get our meal, then get a STAMP for dessert later. Then we go back and get a Hot Fudge Sundae out by the pool. Yum Yum :cool:

Kairi_7378
05-31-2014, 01:22 PM
We used our CS dessert at CSR to get pastries for the next morning at the Pepper Market.

One of favorite dessert is at our All Star Resort. Get our meal, then get a STAMP for dessert later. Then we go back and get a Hot Fudge Sundae out by the pool. Yum Yum :cool:

This is a great tip! Do any of the other resorts do this?

steamboat willy
06-01-2014, 06:02 PM
I would think so. Just ask for a stamp to come later for ice cream. There was a note. on the stamp that said had to redeemed with in a time period but they never bothered with it during any of our trips. We even left and went to the MK for fireworks and came back and ate ice cream. :eat:

*NikkiJ*
06-13-2014, 04:06 PM
ABC Commissary in DHS had the feature cupcake as a dessert when we went in January and it was delicious