PDA

View Full Version : When can you start booking for 2015 vacations?

disneyfamilyforever
05-26-2014, 06:19 PM
Hello All,

I was just wondering when I could book for my February 2015 vacation on the Disney website online, does anyone know?

Thank you,
Destiney

MargaretMessler
05-26-2014, 06:45 PM
You can book a room only reservation now if you want to. For packages, usually mid summer. If you know your dates, you could book the room now and convert it to a package when rates become available.

Fangorn
05-26-2014, 11:30 PM
You can book a room only reservation now if you want to. For packages, usually mid summer. If you know your dates, you could book the room now and convert it to a package when rates become available.

Just to clarify; you can book a room only reservation up to 499 days in advance. However, at the moment, you can't book on-line past Dec 31, 2014. They'll open up the on-line piece when they announce the prices for 2015.

Until then, if you want to book a room only reservation for 2015 dates, you'll need to call to do so, or better yet, contact Magical Journeys and let them handle it all for you.

If you book for 2015, you'll initially be charged the 2014 rack (full) rate for one night plus tax. Once the 2015 rates are released, you'll be expected to make up any difference in the price.

Steve