PDA

View Full Version : April 2015 and earlier Spring breaks??

disneyfamilyforever
05-24-2014, 01:10 PM
Hello All,

Ok I usually have not problem looking at all the predicted crowd charts and picking a week to go. But this year Spring break is super early and I am just confused, one will say crowded that week and another will say not crowded. Most important to us is low crowds, but with our son starting high school coming up I was trying to go during is spring break, which is April 6-10.

What do you all think??? Will it be packed? Should we break it up and go some the week before or some the week after? Or just go in May?

Thank you all so much,

Destiney

BrerGnat
05-24-2014, 01:31 PM
It is always crowded during about a six week block stretching from mid March to early May. Then, Star Wars weekends start so there are more crowds in May/early June. Make your plans based on the best time for you all and just be prepared for the reality of crowds no matter what. To be honest, in the past year or two, it seems pretty clear that there is no more slow time at either WDW or Disneyland. There is just crowded, more crowded, and stifling.

Arbond
05-24-2014, 09:23 PM
The variations that you find are most likely due to the fact that Easter week changes dates from year to year.

Bad news for you....

...the one week you want to avoid is Easter week, with particular attention to the week that begins with the Easter weekend. In 2015, Easter will be April, 5th. That means the 3rd is Good Friday, and your week begins with Easter....very crowded week.

I am looking at the 2nd most crowded week - we are the week before, so we will be ending our week with the Easter weekend....:unsure:

MargaretMessler
05-25-2014, 03:21 AM
We decided to go with late April due to the early Easter date next year, so April 29-May 9. I know it will be at least a little busier than the last time (post labor day in September) but I love the F&G Festival.