PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass+ What if...

Jeddie
05-22-2014, 07:57 PM
Let's say you have something unexpectedly come up where you have to miss your fast pass+ reservation time. Once the reservation time is past (not sure if it is still an hour window or not), does that count it towards your 3 for the day, and will not cause a hold up if you still make your other 2 to allow you to book your 4th? I would think that it would since technically you've utilized your reservation times, even if you missed going on the ride due to unforeseen circumstances. I would think if it didn't that would be annoying.

faline
05-22-2014, 08:16 PM
The window for each is still an hour. My understanding is that, once your first three are exhausted (whether or not you used them), you can book an additional fastpass at one of the park kiosks.

PirateLover
05-22-2014, 10:36 PM
I'm pretty sure other Intercotees have reported that they did have difficulties obtaining that 4th "rolling" pass if you didn't actually use all 3 original passes. If you aren't going to make your FP I suggest you try to release it and switch it out for something you will actually use.

yankeesfan123
05-23-2014, 07:09 AM
I've heard it both says so far, unfortunately. I've asked two different people who have actually visited recently, and I've read many trip reports all over the internet, and I can't find a straight answer! It's almost 50/50!

Jeddie
05-23-2014, 02:58 PM
I've heard it both says so far, unfortunately. I've asked two different people who have actually visited recently, and I've read many trip reports all over the internet, and I can't find a straight answer! It's almost 50/50!

Yeah, me to, that's why I wanted to post here and see. I've never had to give FP so much thought before in all my life and my mind is starting to hurt.:bang:

Imalismom
05-23-2014, 06:53 PM
I asked a cast member who actually works at a FP Kiosk, and this is what they said

f you miss a fp+ and you've used the other two you can select another fastpass at the kiosk

LoveofEVERYTHINGDisney
05-24-2014, 08:07 AM
We just returned from our trip to Disney last night. There were a couple of days where we didn't use all our scheduled FP+ at Epcot and the time for them expired. We then went to MK walked up to a FP+ kiosk and scheduled another FP. We never had an issue.

TwinniesNMeLoveWDW
05-24-2014, 11:47 AM
According to the FAQ section on FP+ on the MDE app:

"After you use all of the initial FP+ experiences on the day of your visit (or your arrival windows have passed), you can select one additional FP+ experience to use that same day (based on availability). Each time you use an additional FP+ experience, you can select a new one."

If a CM gives someone a hard time about it, I would show them this section on the app. It may be that with so many changes happening to the system, not all of the CMs may be up to speed.