PDA

View Full Version : Crt???

mamatedd
05-21-2014, 08:53 PM
Just booked CRT breakfast for DH &myself. Is this ridiculous? This is for an anniversary trip...no kiddos. But, I LOVE the castle and the princesses... Honest feedback happily accepted...

Kairi_7378
05-22-2014, 06:52 AM
I can't comment on the food but I don't think you should feel silly as a party of 2 adults at any Disney restaurant!

DizneyRox
05-22-2014, 07:41 AM
Breakfast wouldn't be my choice, the food is meh and last time I was there it was loud and rushed.

Dinner is a better choice IMHO, especially if you're childless. If you want a princess breakfast the one in Norway would be my choice.

BOG would also be a dinner choice, although there's no princesses, just the beast. It is princess related. BOG seems to be the reservation to get these days, there must be something to it.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-22-2014, 09:32 AM
No, go and enjoy! DH & I went to CRT on our honeymoon, and it was great!

I agree though - I'd skip breakfast and go for dinner, much better food. (I haven't been to breakfast in a couple of years, but the reviews seem to be heading downhill for breakfast food.)

mamatedd
05-22-2014, 03:56 PM
Thanks Everyone! I canceled the breakfast! The reviews for the food, here and elsewhere, were not good! And I had some serious sticker shock when I saw that they were charging $60/ person for BREAKFAST! Lol! I know it's Disney, but that's crazy! DH would prefer Starbucks anyway!:blush: thank you all for the help!

DizneyRox
05-22-2014, 04:46 PM
Glad we could help... I think you made a good call. It's a nice place, but tough to swallow the price tag for breakfast. It's the same breakfast foods you get at your resort counter service as far as I'm concerned.

Did it once, before we had the little one. Much prefer dinner there now.

We did the Norway Princess Breakfast way back and he had a blast. Got lots of attention being one of the few boys there wanting to meet the girls.