PDA

View Full Version : exit crowds at water park closing

tsantillo
05-21-2014, 02:37 PM
We will be visiting the World in July and just doing the water parks. My question is how are the crowds at the end of the day? At most other parks, I try not to be leaving at closing with everyone else. Does it matter much at the water parks?

Fangorn
05-21-2014, 03:27 PM
My experience has been that the water parks (well, Typhoon Lagoon, anyway) is pretty much deserted already by the time the park closes. Most people don't hang around that long. There is kind of a rush of folks leaving about 4pm (getting ready for dinner?), but the last time we were at TL, we left just before closing and the place was essentially empty - no crowds at the bus stops, parking lot virtually clear.

Steve

tsantillo
05-21-2014, 04:22 PM
That's just what I wanted to hear! Thanks!

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-03-2014, 11:52 AM
We had the exact same experience at Blizzard Beach. All of a sudden we looked around and the park was empty! We enjoyed the last 30 minutes or so alone (or at least it felt alone) in the park.

There were a few people waiting for the busses back to the resorts, but no mass lines or craziness like from the main parks.

hauntedmansiongirl
06-04-2014, 01:28 AM
The best times to go are the last few hours they are open (if you have a water park fun & more option and aren't paying out of pocket!). The later it gets, the less crowded it is!! :mickey:

Gunniebare Necessaties
06-12-2014, 03:23 PM
Just an FYI, it rains in July in Florida. You can set your watch to it. And the water parks do close if there is any threat of lightening.

We always arrive early as soon as park opens and plan for park shutdown in the afternoon.

Last year, we had both TL and BB shutdown for the day at around 2pm, different days, due to inclement weather. We actually requested a refund both days.

We go the first 2 weeks of July.

Hope this helps.

tsantillo
06-28-2014, 09:51 AM
Ugh, I hope we don't get rained out. We are going at the end of the month and we'll only have the FL Res Waterpark After 2 passes. Too hot to do anything else. :mickey: Fingers crossed!