PDA

View Full Version : Dining Reservations for November...

LandFan
05-21-2014, 11:32 AM
Ok so we have 6 people going this trip (with Free Dining) and after much deliberation we came up with a plan:thumbsup:

Here is my wish list for our fall trip. After I make the reservations Saturday, I'll come back and post an update showing what I was able to get. It should be interesting as we will be there into Thanksgiving week…

Thursday 11/20 (arriving late morning to Pop)
4 of us for Afternoon Tea at the GF and the other 2 to Kona for some wings/late lunch (like 2pm) then the MVMCP!

Friday 11/21 Sleep in a bit, EPCOT and Biergarten (no particular time needed). MUST HAVE GRAPEFRUIT BEER!!

Saturday 11/22 DAK, Flametree for lunch and then 3 of us to Sanaa and 3 to BOMA for dinner (around 5 or 6pm) Hang out at AKL for a bit afterwards to enjoy it :)

Sunday 11/23 MK, Be Our Guest for dinner! Anytime will do!! (go back and nap in the afternoon due to late EMH 10-12am)

Monday 11/24 EPCOT MUST HAVE GRAPEFRUIT BEER!! Then San Angel Inn for dinner (we have free dining so I figure we have to try it as we just have never gotten around to it before and the crew we are going with will enjoy it).

Tuesday 11/25 is my sister's birthday! Not sure which park exactly yet but dinner at Narcoossee's - at a time that will hopefully let us see the fireworks!

Wednesday 11/26 MK for the day/evening. Dinner for two of us at BOMA and the other 4 at House of Blues

Thursday 11/27 DHS Turkey Day Dinner at 50's Primetime. I figure it is a solid choice. Their food is just "fine" for me on a normal day (not interesting or exciting) so I figure this will fit the bill for a turkey dinner platter.

Friday 11/28 Home. Not sure which park for the day or where we are eating yet… Leave on ME at 3pm.

Sound good? I think we are pretty happy with it!

Now crossing my fingers for Saturday!

SBETigg
05-21-2014, 12:01 PM
So I guess you like this grapefruit beer you speak of? :) Good plans. Sounds like a fun time all around.

LandFan
05-21-2014, 12:08 PM
Yes lol!! We first had it at EPCOT's 30th anniversary day at EPCOT (at the food & wine festival). We found out we loved it (and it was about 3000 degrees out that day so it also helped to cool us down!!).

I've been looking forward to it ever since that day and now I hear that they have it in Biergarten and at Sommerfest or one of the little stands/kiosks in Germany. :beer:

BTW, I am not usually a beer drinker!

LandFan
05-21-2014, 12:09 PM
Oh yeah - it's called Schöfferhofer Grapefruit!

VacationDisney
05-21-2014, 12:11 PM
Your choices look great. I think we'll have to try some of the beer you mentioned a couple times:beer::blush:

LandFan
05-21-2014, 12:37 PM
Lol, it is light and refreshing. It is like half grapefruit juice half hefeweizen beer. If you are a true beer drinker you may not like it be we loved it!

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-22-2014, 08:38 AM
Sounds great

yjgirl32
05-22-2014, 08:42 AM
Sounds very yummy!!!! Hope you get your beer.

RedSoxFan
05-22-2014, 01:26 PM
Sounds good. We will be there the exact days except we are leaving on Saturday. I will be up early on Saturday to make my ADR's (got free dining also). I hope I can get BOG; but I've been there twice so I won't be too upset if I can't. So any day for that ADR will be a plus. BOMA's on Thanksgiving is a must!!

LandFan
05-24-2014, 10:21 AM
Thursday 11/20 (arriving late morning to Pop)
4 of us for Afternoon Tea at the GF and the other 2 to Kona for some wings/late lunch (like 2pm) then the MVMCP!

Friday 11/21 Sleep in a bit, EPCOT and Biergarten (no particular time needed).

Saturday 11/22 DAK, Flametree for lunch and then 3 of us to Sanaa and 3 to BOMA for dinner (around 5 or 6pm) Hang out at AKL for a bit afterwards to enjoy it :)

Sunday 11/23 MK, Be Our Guest for dinner! Anytime will do!! (go back and nap in the afternoon due to late EMH 10-12am)

Monday 11/24 EPCOT MUST HAVE GRAPEFRUIT BEER!! Then San Angel Inn for dinner.

Tuesday 11/25 is my sister's birthday dinner at Narcoossee's!

Wednesday 11/26 MK for the day/evening. Dinner for two of us at BOMA and the other 4 at House of Blues

Thursday 11/27 DHS Turkey Day Dinner at 50's Primetime.

Friday 11/28 Home. Not sure which park for the day or where we are eating yet… Leave on ME at 3pm.

Ok so here is how our reservations went...
First - I overslept, lol. Got up at 9 and dove for the laptop! AGGHH ;)

I ended up with:
11/20 couldn't get GF tea early enough on this day so I switched it for a later day in the trip. Instead we will get CS somewhere and plan 3 fastpasses here for another park before we head to MVMCP.

11/21 Got Biergarten at 5:35pm.

11/22 Got Sanaa and Boma both at 5pm

11/23 Couldn't get BOG today at all so switched it with the plans for our other MK day (11/26). Got Flying Fish (instead of BOMA) for 2 but couldn't get ANY House of Blues times the whole stinking night! Maybe they are having a private party or something... Have to figure out something else for our other 4 in the party for that night.

11/24 Got San Angel Inn for 6:30pm

11/25 Got Narcoossee's for 7:50pm for my sister's birthday dinner! Perfect timing for fireworks!

11/26 Got Be Our Guest for 9pm!

11/27 Got 50's Primetime at 5:15pm for turkey day dinner :)

So there you have it! A couple of minor glitches and I'm sure I'll switch one or two things but we got the main items that we wanted so considering I got up late I'm pretty happy with it all!