PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan Questions

Belle_0717
05-20-2014, 09:23 PM
My DH, DDs and I will be going down in October. This will be the first time the girls will have the dining plan. Last time it was just my DH and I. I know for ts we need to order the girls kids meal. Do I need to do it for qs too. Or can I order 1 adult meal and split between them?

Itchy
05-20-2014, 10:07 PM
I would think for quick service you would not need to declare anything at check out except the food you order or have in front of you.

Whether you pay for the dining plan or it is free it will leave you with extra meal credits to use or lose.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

DizneyRox
05-21-2014, 04:50 AM
I believe the rule still applies that you can only order up to the number of credits you paid for.

So, if you have two adults and two children on your room reservation, you can only order up to two adult meals and up to two children's meals. You didn't specify if your girls were adult or children according to Disney.

There's no rule on sharing meals, etc. Disney is only concerned that if you paid for only the children's meal plan that you get child meals, not adult meals with those credits.