PDA

View Full Version : Dec.14-20 Crowded??

Goofy-n-Alabama
05-19-2014, 02:43 PM
Made plans for Dec.14-20. This included FD plan.:woohoo: Will this be a busy time? Also, MK closes early like 4 days for the MVMCP:santa:.....this means less days to spend in MK at DARK, My FAVORITE time to be there. Would it be worth buying three adult tickets for one of these dates for the party??? Have done MNSSHP,:hmghost: and really enjoyed it. Thanks for any suggestions and comments:rocks:

faline
05-19-2014, 06:35 PM
As you are traveling closer to the holiday, it will certainly be getting busier and busier throughout your trip. Really, I find it had to predict any more. We just came back from a trip which had always been at a relatively quiet time of year and I was pretty astounded at the number of folks there - so I'd suggest thinking it will be moderately crowded + up one notch from that as a "just in case".

Typically, we've always gone to Mickey's Very Merry Party when we were there while it was running - the exception to that is our trip last December. I thought I would have missed it but I was just fine without it. We were there a little earlier in the month (leaving on the 16th) and found the crowds very manageable.

I think the party is fun and you might find it something you enjoy.

Pirate Granny
05-19-2014, 08:41 PM
I go to the party for the marching musical toy soldiers in the parade...pretty expensive for just that, but I love them.....:cloud9:

CanadianWDWFan
05-19-2014, 09:09 PM
We visited last December 17-23 during the free dining. While the parks were busy they were very manageable. We normally visit during July and August and found the change of decorations very pleasing. Crowds were comparable to summer time but for the EMH on our last night at MK we were able to walk onto every ride.