PDA

View Full Version : Could Blizzard Beach become Frozen Park?

hope2survive
05-19-2014, 01:45 PM
This is pure speculation, but with a little retheming, it would seem really easy to change Blizzard Beach to a Frozen theme. Think that would ever come to pass?

BrerGnat
05-19-2014, 01:54 PM
I hope not.

Christine
05-19-2014, 06:36 PM
I think I would stop going to disney if that happened.

BrerGnat
05-19-2014, 06:54 PM
I think I would stop going to disney if that happened.

I might too. Seriously. Go ahead and throw Olaf in there if they must, but go no further than that.

Aurora
05-19-2014, 07:12 PM
I doubt it. They haven't shown any evidence of retheming the water parks based on the movies. They pretty much save that for the theme parks.

Interesting idea, though. I could see a lot of possibilities there for tie-ins.

Terra
05-20-2014, 07:41 AM
I really wouldn't think so either. As popular as Frozen is, it will die down after a couple of years. What they have now works, the old tried and true characters/themeing. I wouldn't mess with that.

etibbetts
05-22-2014, 12:32 PM
While I don't see that happening, and I wouldn't want to see the entire park become Frozen - I wouldn't mind seeing a cute Olaf statue as you walk in (sort of like the snowman family statues that they have).

TheVBs
05-22-2014, 03:22 PM
Like with the rumor about Norway, a complete re-do seems really unlikely. But, adding some elements here and there would be easy and I think it would be fun.

RBrooksC
05-27-2014, 08:26 AM
I think what they may do is not a full Frozen park but make Olaf the new mascot for the park.

I mean, they could redo the story as Olaf loving Summer so much decided to open a water park in Norway. Elsa used her powers of winter to always keep the park snow-covered and cold so Olaf would never melt.

This way none of the theming would have to change and you just add Olaf in certain places and maybe change the name of the some of the attractions or shops.

I am sure you could throw images of the other Frozen characters in the park but that wouldn't warrant a total retheming.

Arielfan98
06-04-2014, 11:15 PM
I think what they may do is not a full Frozen park but make Olaf the new mascot for the park.

I mean, they could redo the story as Olaf loving Summer so much decided to open a water park in Norway. Elsa used her powers of winter to always keep the park snow-covered and cold so Olaf would never melt.

This way none of the theming would have to change and you just add Olaf in certain places and maybe change the name of the some of the attractions or shops.

I am sure you could throw images of the other Frozen characters in the park but that wouldn't warrant a total retheming.

GREAT idea!!! :thumbsup: