PDA

View Full Version : Anna and Elsa?

bdm@pga
05-19-2014, 07:18 AM
With the popularity of these 2 characters, is there any chance they will be on the cruise line? HAs anyone heard anything? The only fast passes I have been able to even register for have been on the days that we leave for the cruise and come back from the cruise...and that will probably be impossible to manage.:(

Christine
05-19-2014, 10:57 AM
Gosh I don't know! That could cause a mutiny! Seriously though, I don't think it would go well- character greets in the atrium can be hairy enough. And they only do 15 min sets- that'd be a LOT of disappointed folks!

joanna71985
05-19-2014, 08:04 PM
I've heard of Anna being on one of the ships, but I don't believe Elsa is yet

Donald_Quackers
05-25-2014, 07:55 PM
This past December I got a picture with Anna on the Fantasy. She was awesome!

DizneyRox
07-16-2014, 11:37 AM
Anna and Elsa are currently on the Fantasy. Be advised, the meet and greet seems to be as popular as WDW. There is a sign-up on day 1(embarkation day) and times are assigned at that point; they don't make general appearances. Photos are limited at the M&G as well, one family pic as well as one pic with each child under 18 I think it is.

We arrived after the sign up time and had to visit guest relations to get a time. It was Disney's 'fault' for getting us there late, so not sure how they handle late sign ups for others.

susie & perla's mom
01-11-2015, 04:25 PM
You can actually make a reservation on embarkation day to meet & greet Anna & Elsa. My girls were able to take pictures with them without any lines at all! :-)