PDA

View Full Version : Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - Initial Wait?

birdsell
05-18-2014, 04:37 PM
We are going to be at MK the 30th, 2 days after the official opening of the Mine Train. If we are at the park at 9 and go straight there, how long should we expect to wait? 10 minutes? An Hour? FP+ are all gone for that day. What has the experience been for other openings?

Bruegge
05-18-2014, 05:12 PM
We are going to be at MK the 30th, 2 days after the official opening of the Mine Train. If we are at the park at 9 and go straight there, how long should we expect to wait? 10 minutes? An Hour? FP+ are all gone for that day. What has the experience been for other openings?

I've made my touring plan for my June 2014 trip and for comparison/best guess when not using a fast pass... Touring Plans software lists the estimated wait time at 59 minutes... not sure what it's worth... but it's a start..

birdsell
05-18-2014, 05:17 PM
Is that for first thing in the morning? I only ask because mine says 6 minutes, which seems VERY low.

yankeesfan123
05-18-2014, 06:36 PM
If you get there first thing in the morning, it all depends on how fast you walk...

It could be 1 minute, it could be 15 minutes. But if you go straight there at park opening, it won't be an hour.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-18-2014, 10:18 PM
It shouldn't be an hour. Now, if the FP+ returns start right at 9am too, it will be longer than otherwise, but I'd head right there and it will be as low as it will be all day.

My bet, 30 minutes, 45 at worst. (I'm thinking about TSMM, which seems to go from opening to a 30 minute wait in minutes). Of course, if you're quick and get there fast, it will be less!

Enjoy the ride!