PDA

View Full Version : any thoughts on Hilton, Wyndham Bonnet

Crow
05-15-2014, 03:09 PM
Hilton Bonnet Creek and Wyndham at Bonnet Creek.
saw some good rates and these resorts look good and got some positive reviews. the only thing is the resort and parking fees. im debating on that or SOG which would be around the same price. Ive stayed at SOG a few times and liked it

Eric87
05-19-2014, 09:13 PM
Our last trip was at Wyndham. It was my first time off site as an adult. Paying for parking everyday at the parks was a bummer. It added up over an 8 day trip. I've really only done value resorts on property withe the exception of our honeymoon at the Poly. You definitely need to buy groceries if you don't want really bad bar food by the pool or bad pizza from the resort. There isn't anything at the "complex" where you can just go buy random snacks. The rooms were very clean and roomy. We stayed in a 2 bed room. My daughter loved the pirate themed pool. The best part was the location. We usually don't spend anytime at the resorts, so being in the middle of the property was great. I still prefer to use DME and Disney transportation to and from the parks, but I wouldn't hesitate to staying there again. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to answer.

Crow
05-19-2014, 09:22 PM
thanks.
right now I think its gonna b Sheraton four pts by universal the first night, then mayb Royal Pacific at Universal then OKW. unless I change my mind again.
looks like the fees would add up too much at Wyndham or Hilton but we will see.

princessgirls
05-21-2014, 11:23 AM
The resort itself is beautiful, and has a great location. It is next to the Caribbean Beach Resort We stayed there once.
The only downside for me personally, was it was close to Disney, however...it wasn't the same for me as staying on property. No benefits, paying for parking, renting a car, and no extra magic hours, and the perks that I enjoy with staying in Disney that make my vacation extra special.

Julie:mickey:

Crow
05-21-2014, 11:28 AM
that's why I kinda ruled them out this trip, looks good but all the fees etc