PDA

View Full Version : Party of one day 5 wrap up

DisneyEpcotDad
05-10-2014, 12:59 AM
:mickey: Got back home around 8 p.m. Spent last day at Downtown Disney getting last souvenirs and catching the movie, "Neighbors" The AMC in Downtown Disney has some of the most comfortable seats I've ever sat in. Ate Fish and Chips at a place near Pleasure Island before the movie. My first experience at a Value Resort was a good one. The rooms are decent and I felt safe there. Decent food court and my building number 6 wasn't far from the Disney bus transportation. DME driver was semi comical on the ride to airport. Weather was great again for the last day. I told my spouse that although the hotel was okay, I probably wouldn't take her to a value resort as she likes to have a balcony to sit on in the morning and evenings. I enjoyed sampling the food again at Epcot in the latter part of my day 4 experience. I only kept my FP+ schedule at HS and the first day at Epcot. Otherwise it was a nice spontaneous trip. No pressure, no frustrations. Just a slow paced go with the flow trip. there didn't seem to be a lot of progress in building the garage at downtown disney. Same for the remodeled Pleasure Island area. I had been at DW in early December and expected more progress in 5 months. :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-12-2014, 08:18 AM
Thanks for the reports:mickey:

vizsla
05-13-2014, 04:05 AM
Thanks for the report.

faline
05-13-2014, 05:59 PM
Sounds like it was a good trip! Thanks for reporting!!

hauntedmansiongirl
05-17-2014, 12:42 AM
Too bad the parking garage isn't further along! I'd love for it to be done sooner rather than later!!!

LVT
06-06-2014, 01:25 PM
Nice to hear it went well.