PDA

View Full Version : 3 days of my favorites

Katzateer
05-09-2014, 09:08 PM
Trip was not long enough but my 3 days at WDW were delicious!

Walk-in last night at SciFi. Haven't been for a few years and enjoyed. Good place for a solo dinner. Sat in back of car with others in first 2 rows. Burger with swiss was :cloud9: and chocolate milkshake and 1/2 order of onion rings. Cucumber salad didn't have much taste but was ok.

Love the brisket with collard greens at the Smokehouse in USA at Epcot.

The croissant donut at entrance to WS was very good. The "dole whip" at nearby booth didnt taste like the good old standby at MK. It was more like pineapple flavored soft serve. Wasn't as thick and had a very slight pineapple flavor.

A pork chop and green beans at The Land Food court was very good. Not sure what was in the BBQ sauce they put on it but I liked the little packets at the condiment counter better.

Columbia Harbour House at MK great as always (chicken and fish for me) and I love the cupcakes at Cheshire Cafe. Mine was a marble cake with buttercream icing with bunny ears and a candy daisy on top! Yum!

BOG lunch - French onion soup was very good and the Masters Cupcake!:thumbsup:

Flametree BBQ was great also - the pork sandwich was very tasty.

I always love the popcorn so enjoyed a couple boxes. Brought home some dark chocolate sea salt caramels from Germany's caramel shop! And some tea from England.:)

LoveofEVERYTHINGDisney
05-10-2014, 05:03 AM
Sounds like you had some good eats! I too LOVE the popcorn at WDW. I don't know why, with all the other delicious choices, I tend to gravitate towards that popcorn! It must just taste better because I'm at Disney! lol!

DKA041177
05-10-2014, 09:24 AM
Sounds like you are like me---food is one of the things you love best about Disney! Great report!

TheHD
05-10-2014, 11:21 AM
Brought home some dark chocolate sea salt caramels from Germany's caramel shop! And some tea from England.:)

I love sea salt and chocolate combinations. I'm not a fan of dark chocolate, but I'll have to check it out and see if they have regular chocolate and sea salt.

Katzateer
05-10-2014, 04:01 PM
I love sea salt and chocolate combinations. I'm not a fan of dark chocolate, but I'll have to check it out and see if they have regular chocolate and sea salt.

Yes, they have milk chocolate and each square is $3.99 I believe.

Crow
05-12-2014, 10:50 PM
sounds good. I ate last trip at SciFi after yrs since the last time
and Flame tree always seems good to me. haven't been there last few trips

steamboat willy
05-13-2014, 09:46 AM
Wow...All sound so good. I will definitely check out the DC Caramel in Germany. :thumbsup: Did not know they had Dole Whips any where else but MK & Polynesian Village? Where is this location at? 100+ days for us.:mickey:

PlutoPlanet
05-13-2014, 12:16 PM
We have similar tastes! Would like to hear about Dole Whip in EPCOT.

cer
05-13-2014, 02:54 PM
The croissant donut at entrance to WS was very good.

This is true. We tried this for the first time in January and liked it a lot. :thumbsup:

Katzateer
05-13-2014, 03:12 PM
The dole whip is a booth set up for the flower show and maybe it will be there for Food and Wine (?). Temporary for the show- it was located at entrance to WS. If you go down the walk to WS through the roses it is to the left.

natedog24
05-14-2014, 10:33 PM
This is true. We tried this for the first time in January and liked it a lot. :thumbsup:

I had no idea that WDW was in on the Cronut game... Now even more excited for my upcoming trip!!!!