PDA

View Full Version : BOG - which room?

drhama
05-05-2014, 08:07 PM
I was lucky enough to get an ADR for dinner at BOG for our upcoming trip. So excited.
Was wonder which room I should request? It will be dinner for just me and hubby.
I am hoping to get a fp+ for lunch. If I am able to get the fp, we could try 2 rooms. Sweet.
Anyone have any recommendations?

luvDaMouse
05-05-2014, 09:01 PM
We have only been there for lunch as I prefer the lunch menu over the dinner. The main ballroom is huge, beautiful with snow "falling "outside the windows. The other room ( not sure what if any name it has) is a bit smaller and has belle and the beast in a rotating statue in the middle. The rose room is much smaller and dark has some cool special effects :secret: it probably is the first one to fill up. I did get up and go in to grab a picture or two but because it's so dark they did not come out well. Because you seat yourself at lunch I am not sure how dinner works??
But don't worry so much about only getting a fast pass for lunch, even if the line moves around the bridge it moves quickly because it is a huge restaurant!! :thumbsup:

etibbetts
05-07-2014, 12:37 PM
The Rose room (with the Belle & Beast music box) is only open at lunch.

For dinner your options are the ballroom or west wing. The west wing is much smaller but so cool. There is the portrait that turns from prince to beast and the rose that has petals fall. Both times I ate at BOG, I ate in the West Wing. Walking through the ballroom it seemed very loud. I highly recommend asking for the west wing. If you can't get a seat in there though, make sure to still go check it out after you eat.

Tinkerbell23
05-07-2014, 12:46 PM
We actually had dinner in the room with the Belle and Beast music box last week. It is very quiet so if that's what you want, request that room. I would have preferred one of the others as there is more theming in those but this was still very beautiful and we had the chance to walk around all of the rooms when we were done and see the Beast.

:mickey:

AgentC
05-07-2014, 12:51 PM
Our favorite is the West Wing. I also like the ballroom but I agree it can be loud.

drhama
05-07-2014, 12:56 PM
Thank you all.
Sounds like the west wing is the way to go. Not sure what my second choice would be. Guess we will just wing it. Not normally my way. I'm kind of obsessive. Trying to lighten up. We shall see.