PDA

View Full Version : Memory Maker...

LandFan
05-05-2014, 10:55 AM
I purchased Memory Maker for our upcoming trip. Is it true that everyone in your room has the ability (with their magic bands) to walk up to the photographer and have them take pictures or do I have to be with the others in my room for every single picture?

They said on the phone that everyone who is assigned to my room (we are booking two rooms) has the privilege to "take" photos.

I just want to make sure that is correct.

Thanks!

Goofy4TheWorld
05-05-2014, 11:04 AM
Well, normally I would say yes without hesitation, but having two rooms gives me pause...

Are the two rooms all in ONE resort reservation, or do you have two separate reservations?

LandFan
05-05-2014, 11:09 AM
Yes we have two rooms but I just mean everyone in my one room under my name.

eeyoremom
05-05-2014, 11:56 AM
We had memory maker in Jan. 3 different resorts, 4 rooms, numerous people used the same account. Just make sure everyone has their accounts linked. We have lots of pics downloaded.

LandFan
05-05-2014, 06:35 PM
Thanks Eeyoremom! Did you link them up in My Disney Experience? All I see in there regarding Memory Maker is a way to reassign the download privileges. I don't see any way to link them to others. Or do I have to go into the others accounts and input the "44" number that way?

eeyoremom
05-06-2014, 07:11 AM
Link in my disney experience. Only the assigned person for memory maker will be able to download, but everyone will be able to see them. Also, you can do borders, etc. but only the assigned person can do them. He gave out his log in so others could change their pics, before he downloaded all to a cd.

LandFan
05-06-2014, 01:45 PM
oh ok. I think I get it - thanks!:thumbsup: