PDA

View Full Version : You know you're a Disney nerd when.....

hope2survive
05-03-2014, 11:43 AM
All true for me. :mickey: What else do you have?

You plan vacation days from work to make dining reservations and FP + reservations exactly the right number of days ahead of your trip.

You know what MVMCP and PoC and EMH stands for

You name your dog Pluto or your cat Marie

You know the current VP of any Disney theme park

You vacation more than twice a year and always at a Disney resort

You listen to Disney songs on your way to work

You share news alerts with your friends on Facebook about small new changes at WDW like the paint changes in Future World at Epcot.

You know how to travel around WDW better than the city you live in. (Do you even know the bus schedule in your city? :blush:)

You are busy picking out what you will wear to the parks on your next trip months in advance and making sure you have just the right outfit

You are exercising for the sole purpose of having stamina to walk all those miles at the parks

You have more than 100 posts on Intercot

You are an adult but have read all the Kingdom Keepers books (more than once).

You can name the location of all the restrooms at each WDW park.

You have drank around the "world" - more than once

You go to character dinners or meet and greets for photo ops without any children.

You have gone to WDW alone

All your computer passwords have some reference to Disney

You go to bed at night and to fall asleep you envision your favorite WDW locations.

You have all the travel channel shows about WDW recorded on your DVR right now.

merciantinkerbell
05-03-2014, 12:06 PM
I prefer "fan" to "nerd" LOL. This list made me laugh as this morning I swapped mobile phone networks and got new contract and new smartphone just so I can get and use the Disney app! I'm terrible with tech too!!! I don't even know how to "cut and paste" which I keep being told to do :confused:

WishingStar2006
05-03-2014, 12:13 PM
I thought I was the only one who's MANY computer and application passwords are Disney themed...thanks for the validation! :thumbsup:

akaDisneyDreamer
05-03-2014, 01:02 PM
A lot of those apply to me as well! And I'd like to add personalized license plates with a Disney theme, decorating my house with Disney art, and listening to Disney music on my iPod at work :)

vicster
05-03-2014, 01:44 PM
I thought I was the only one who's MANY computer and application passwords are Disney themed...thanks for the validation! :thumbsup:
Haha - our IT guy had to change my password when I wasn't at work and he used a Disney theme.

Katzateer
05-04-2014, 07:19 AM
Customers come into work with a Disney Visa card and you can have a conversation about WDW. They are surprised I notice the card.

princessgirls
05-06-2014, 03:24 PM
I am a proud Disney fanatic!!!

I can't use the word nerd.

We know how to vacation...us Disney peeps!

Julie:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-09-2014, 09:49 AM
I can relate, everyone I work with knows how obsessed I am with Disney but when they want to go guess who they come to for advice?:thedolls: