PDA

View Full Version : WDW to Vero Beach Transportation

Butters
04-30-2014, 12:58 PM
So we are planning a trip in January broken up somewhere around 4 nights in WDW and 3 nights at VB. I really don't want to rent a car for the full 8 days since it would never move for the 5 days at WDW.

My thought/question can you fly in rent a car for VB, return to airport to drop it off, and then hop on ME for the WDW portion of the trip?

Does anyone have any other suggestions or shuttle services available? Thanks In advance!

faline
05-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Yes, you can use Magical Express from the airport the day you are checking into a Walt Disney World resort.

Butters
05-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Great thanks

Jen1984
05-06-2014, 08:38 AM
Your other option would be to drop your car off at the Disney Car Centre on property, it's quite near the TTC. They'll then drive you to your hotel (they may take you straight to a park if you like too!) We did this the other way round, we were collected in a shuttle from the TTC, picked the car up then dropped it off at the airport. We used Alamo, but I believe Dollar etc also have options on site.

Depending on where you are staying, there are also drop off/pick up points at the Swan/Dolphin and at one of the non-Disney hotels near DTD (I forget which!)