PDA

View Full Version : Planning a November trip

ukwes21
04-29-2014, 09:24 PM
Should I start with Magical Journeys? How many people have used them? Do you save by going through them than straight through Disney?

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-29-2014, 09:52 PM
Definitely use Magical Journeys , they will get you the best price at no cost to you. I've used them last three trips and have been very pleased

ukwes21
04-30-2014, 08:05 AM
Great! Thank you. I will have them give me a quote.

BayLaker25
04-30-2014, 08:16 AM
We are using magical journeys for our upcoming trip in 12 days :mickey:!!! They made sure to check for new discounts etc. We also made a couple of changes to the room and had no problems, they took care of everything! They were great to deal with.

VacationDisney
04-30-2014, 08:59 AM
We have used Magical Journeys for the last few years. They are awesome and you will not be disappointed:mickey:

faline
04-30-2014, 09:11 AM
I've used them a number of times and would not hesitate to use them again. While you may initially get the same quote you would get through Disney directly, the major difference is they will continue to monitor your reservation and, if you qualify for a discount that is offered later, they will apply the changes to your reservation. Disney will not do that unless you track Disney's offers and contact them to ask them to apply a new discount (Also, since discounts are sometimes limited, the discount you want may not be available by time you learn of it and contact Disney).

Starting with Magical Journeys is an excellent way to begin your vacation planning!