PDA

View Full Version : Via Napoli

twinboyz
04-29-2014, 11:51 AM
We go to EPCOT every visit and have tried many of the sit down restaurants. This year we've decided to try Via Napoli. Any one been there recently? Can you give me some feedback on what you liked and why? TIA:eat:

#1donaldfan
04-29-2014, 12:01 PM
We always get the pizza and love it !! The atmosphere and food are great !!! :mickey:

mickclub1955
04-29-2014, 12:35 PM
We also had the pizza. It was very good, but very expensive.

disneymom15
04-29-2014, 02:21 PM
We love it too, usually order Chicken Caesar salad and pizza to share.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-29-2014, 03:55 PM
We are huge fans!

The pizza is awesome. We also had appetizers and dessert, and they were good too. I don't remember what the appetizer was, but the plan was to share it, and DD ate all of it, she loved it.

For your first time, I'd go for whatever pizza you think sounds best. Yummy!

Disneylovescompany
04-30-2014, 08:29 AM
One of the best bets for excellent and rather authentic food, as well as wonderful service. If you are comparing the price of Pizza to dominos it seems expensive, but, the quality dwarfs chain places by miles.
Since it opened it quickly moved into our top 3 restaurants in WS.

twinboyz
04-30-2014, 09:32 AM
Thanks for all the excellent feedback. :blush: We are excited to try the pizza here. Not too concerned about the cost, because we know the prices. Just am hoping for a quality meal. We like to snack around the world too so we didn't want something too filling. So excited to finally try this place!!!!!!

TheRustyScupper
04-30-2014, 11:48 AM
Our Ratings of Via Napoli: (*rev 4/9/2014)*
. . . food price value: C
. . . food quality: B
. . . food quantity per serving: B
. . . food prep speed: B
. . . food selection: C
. . . seating quantity: B
. . . seating comfort: C
. . . eatery atmosphere: C
. . . eatery convenience: B
. . . staff friendliness: B
. . . staff attentiveness: C
. . . character interaction: n/a

NOTE: Primarily a pizza location, with "authentic" recipes. Most enjoy the pizzza and
it make a good break in the day, although the pizza is on the expensive side. It must
be noted that if on DDP, there is no sharing of pizzas. Every one eating must use their
DDP credit.

DKA041177
05-01-2014, 08:49 AM
We are trying it for the frist time this September and I can't wait!

Crow
05-06-2014, 01:53 PM
first time I tried it the pizza was great, second time not good service and the pizza wasn't as good. so I skipped it for a trip or two. then went in March and it was good again. I agree with the $$ part, luckily used TIW last time which helped. I think its a little noisy. its not at the top of my list but the pizza was really good two of the times

twinboyz
05-07-2014, 09:50 AM
We are DVC members so we are able to get a small discount as well. I have used TIW on previous trips, which saved us a ton! This trip we are spending 4 days off site so we decided not to get the TIW.

Tinkerbell23
05-07-2014, 12:49 PM
We were there last week for dinner. I got an individual pizza, my husband got chicken parm which was huge and our son got a pizza kids meal. All were really good and so was the service. Dessert and cappucino are a must !!

:mickey:

twinboyz
05-07-2014, 03:31 PM
We were there last week for dinner. I got an individual pizza, my husband got chicken parm which was huge and our son got a pizza kids meal. All were really good and so was the service. Dessert and cappucino are a must !!

:mickey:

Thanks!

Kplaster
05-07-2014, 05:18 PM
We LOVE Via Napoli. We tried it on our last trip not expecting to much and we ended up going back for lunch another day. We got the pizza and it was the best!! We also loved the atmosphere though it was great to sit back and relax.

hauntedmansiongirl
05-09-2014, 04:27 AM
Wg love via Napoli too! And the "ugly but good" dessert is awesome! :mickey: