PDA

View Full Version : Magic Band question

JennyAnne
04-27-2014, 01:44 PM
We are having one of my sons stay with my parents on our upcoming trip (we have two other children + a baby who will be staying with us). So on our reservation, OS will be listed as staying with my parents. Is this going to screw up his Magic Band in any way? I'm not sure how the children's bands work as far as being linked to an adult in the party.

faline
04-27-2014, 02:41 PM
It's a little unclear to me how this works for children. You clearly will need to all link together. As you are linking, the adult can allow someone else in their linked party to make changes to the fastpass+ reservations etc. I'm not sure how this works for children but, I would guess, that one person can make the arrangements for the entire party if correctly linked.

JennyAnne
04-27-2014, 02:45 PM
Thanks faline! Is this something our TA might know when we go to book?

faline
04-27-2014, 02:51 PM
There have been so many changes recently, it's hard to know if travel agents have had a chance to keep up with it all!!

Even if you haven't booked yet, you might look at the My Disney Experience site and see if you can link together all members of your traveling party. Once you have reservation(s) and tickets, you can link that information as well. At that point you can determine how it is all working for you and whether you are having any "technical" issues in putting together all your dining and fastpass+ reservation information.

JennyAnne
04-27-2014, 03:07 PM
Thanks so much...sooo overwhelming. :mickey: