PDA

View Full Version : How I got Frozen FPs at 35 days out

IloveJack
04-26-2014, 05:00 PM
... just in case you want to try.

We have 7 in our group, 5 ticketed, though, and I'd been trying to get FPs for Anna and Elsa since we made our ressies 2 weeks ago. Today, it occurred to me that there isn't likely to be 5 FPs just sitting around, but there might be 1. So I re-selected for just one of us, thinking I could copy them to all of us. And I found one! However, they won't copy. :(
I decided if there was one for that time, there might be others. So I re-selected FPs for each adult in our party one-at-a-time, each time taking whatever A&E time was offered. Then I copied my FPs to my daughter's, since she's under 7, and I can't pick hers by themselves.
Then I went to the "make changes" screen and changed everyone's time to as close as I could get them. Worked like a charm!!!

IloveJack
04-26-2014, 05:02 PM
By the way, I had to completely re-select because just changing one FP doesn't allow for any other time slot than the one I already had. So if you try this, you'll have to start from the beginning. FYI, I had no trouble at all getting our Splash and Thunder ones back.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-26-2014, 10:02 PM
Cool tip! Glad you could get the FP+. :princess:

Mary Poppins
05-13-2014, 01:25 PM
I'm in the same boat you are. 7 people in our family, 5 that are ticketed. I have tried so many different ways and wasted so much time trying to get a fast pass. My problem is I'm an annual pass holder so can only book 30 days out. And by then the time slots are filled. When I have tried to do it your way, the message I get after 4 is:

We're sorry. Some of your preferences aren't available in every option. Replacements are indicated.

soooo frustrating and really tired of wasting my time.

DisneyGiant
05-14-2014, 12:59 PM
How does the character interaction thing with fast passes work? Do you have to get fast passes for the parents too? Say - you have 2 kids that want to meet the princesses - do the 2 parents also have to get FPs to wait on the line?

Just curious.

IloveJack
05-14-2014, 04:20 PM
Everyone who enters the line must get a FP, and since Anna and Elsa are indoors, parents would need FPs to see the interaction. It stinks, because it's really a FP to take pictures, but it's how it works.