PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break April 5-11 Day 4

quicksand
04-25-2014, 09:35 PM
Magic Kingdom! Calling for rain today so we pack the ponchos and head out. Its in the 70s and overcast but dry for now. Short wait for a bus then we are on our way. I know everyone says this but when you turn the corner and see the castle - I still get chills! I just love walking down Main Street. First stop Jungle Cruise. Very funny skipper! next up pirates. we actually got pretty wet on this ride! first time that ever happened (?) Appropriate I guess because when we exited the ride the rain started. nothing to do but put on the poncho and continue the day. up next was Haunted mansion, peter pan, and IASW. We rode this about 3 times in a row. I know, torture for some but not us! :mickey: next was pooh, and little mermaid. We are starving by now, so we go to cosmic rays to grab a bite to eat. This is one of my favorite CS in the World. Yummy. Weave in and out of the shops down main street and head to the busses. Back to POP to rest and prepare for HS the next day.

faline
04-26-2014, 06:38 PM
You certainly didn't let the rainy weather keep you from having a terrific Magic Kingdom Day!

yjgirl32
04-26-2014, 08:43 PM
Great report- thanks for sharing.