PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest Fastpass

We LOVE Disney
04-25-2014, 09:13 PM
I've heard that you can get a FP+ for Be Our Guest but it won't count towards your 3 for the day. Is this true? Do I just book it the same way I will for the regular FP+ things or do I need to go someplace else on the app to book it?

Thanks

Polynesian Dweller
04-25-2014, 10:18 PM
I've heard that you can get a FP+ for Be Our Guest but it won't count towards your 3 for the day. Is this true? Do I just book it the same way I will for the regular FP+ things or do I need to go someplace else on the app to book it?

Thanks

It will not count towards your three fast passes.
It cannot be booked on the app. It has it's own web site and you must use that site at beourguestlunch.disney.go.com

TheHD
04-26-2014, 02:20 AM
Has anyone been able to book a lunch reservation through their website? Or is it the same 60 day out rule? I am currently at 80-days out and it says that there are no FP available.

disneyluva
04-26-2014, 06:50 AM
Was just there during one of the busiest times of year - Easter week. Walked in to Be Our Guest and had lunch at 11:30 with no FP, and only a 10 minute wait.

:party::party::party:

We LOVE Disney
04-26-2014, 10:26 AM
I just went to the beourguest.com site and it's asking for a resort reservation number. When I try to enter my reservation number, it's not letting me. It's as if there should only be a single number. What am I doing wrong? Maybe the resort reservation number is something different then the confirmation number I received when booking with Magical Journey's?

Polynesian Dweller
04-26-2014, 11:31 AM
I just went to the beourguest.com site and it's asking for a resort reservation number. When I try to enter my reservation number, it's not letting me. It's as if there should only be a single number. What am I doing wrong? Maybe the resort reservation number is something different then the confirmation number I received when booking with Magical Journey's?

You have to be within 30 days, or at least that was how it was, before you could book. Otherwise it just rejects you resort reservation number.

akaDisneyDreamer
04-26-2014, 12:41 PM
I got an email with an invitation to book a fast pass for BOG. There was a resort reservation number to enter when you get to the web page. The only problem is, there are no fast passes available for any day of my vacation! So frustrated! Why do they send you an invitation and there is nothing available? I've been checking multiple times a day, every day, and there is nothing. :(

Tink1
04-26-2014, 06:43 PM

The number we give you is the number generated by Disney, we do not use seperate numbers.

Right now, BOG fast passes are technically "invite only".

There is a work around I have heard about, but was unable to use it with either my room reservation number or my package reservation number. (I did not get an invite)

Nanc

GoldenDreams
04-26-2014, 11:35 PM
I read somewhere that if your reservation confirmation # has letters in it, you need to use some other number that is all numbers and can be found on the My Disney Experience site. I thought I had seen it, but I just tried to find it and couldn't. If I figure it out, I'll post the info here.

IloveJack
04-27-2014, 01:40 AM
I was able to secure FPs for our upcoming trip at 45 (ish) days. I'm not sure of the time frame, but this was the same for our trip in December. Search the Dining boards for the link and directions for getting BoG FPs. There's a post that explains, in detail, how to go about doing it.

kakn7294
04-27-2014, 02:44 AM
I tried tonight and got in at first but the only day we wanted wasn't available. Now it won't let me sign in at all. Oh well...

Pirate Granny
04-28-2014, 11:23 PM
You have to be patient, and if it's not giving you dates, try again the next day. We were 45 days out before it worked...and every day they had an earlier time, so I walked our reservation for 9 by 15 minutes a day. We finally ended up with 12:15-12:45. Perfect. Started with 1:30-2:00

We LOVE Disney
04-29-2014, 07:50 AM
I'm being patient :) The times haven't changed since I've been looking (every day) since NYE. Keeps saying "No tables available around 5:00pm to 10:00pm on Monday Jun 30, 2014"

Hopefully I'll get one of those e-mails with a reservation code for lunch!

Goofy2014
05-03-2014, 09:55 PM
You can reserve your lunch at the following email address. You are going too need your ID # that begins with a 44. If you have your magical express tags you can find that number on the yellow tags.

You will be able too pick your meal when your reserve your dining.

Beourguestlunch.disney.go.com

Hope this helps... :mickey:

Happy travels.

Goofy2014
05-03-2014, 09:59 PM
You can only book 30 days out. I booked mine on May 1st. You got too have that long number that begins with a 44. I got mine from my yellow tags
For magical express.

disneynarula
05-05-2014, 03:03 AM
Is there a set time frame or not?

LandFan
05-05-2014, 09:01 AM
You can see your 44 confirmation number if you to inside my disney experience on the website. If you go into "my reservations" and look at the details it will have it for you there.

pixiesmimi
05-09-2014, 08:53 PM
I have tried looking for my number everywhere someone says look but I can't find anything except the number with the letters. It may not show up until around 30 days. I heard you can't book before 30 days out. But it is just for lunch. This isn't a dinner reservation. Lunch is from 10:30-2:00 I think. Keep trying, as I will closer to our time. If all else fails, I will call our hotel and see what number they have.

DKA041177
05-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the information...I'm hoping to score one for our Fall trip!

mouseketeer mom
05-11-2014, 07:07 AM
I just got the invitation, but nothing is available for our trip!!! ugh!

Katzateer
05-11-2014, 07:39 AM
I just used my FP+ lunch booking a few days ago. I got an email invite. Never received a confirmation # and the seating doesn't show up on your itinerary with other dining, FP, or activities. I was expecting to go check in and not be on the list but it went smoothly. Lunch was great!

Dream'nDisney
05-11-2014, 09:11 AM
I just got the invitation for our trip next month and was finally able to get one time frame for the day we wanted. However, it is not showing up on MDE.

1) How do I confirm this?

2) We also have dinner reservations for the same day at BOG, so now we have to decide whether we want to save money and go for lunch or spend the extra cash for the dinner experience.

Any suggestions?

mouseketeer mom
05-11-2014, 11:25 AM
I just got the invitation for our trip next month and was finally able to get one time frame for the day we wanted. However, it is not showing up on MDE.

2) We also have dinner reservations for the same day at BOG, so now we have to decide whether we want to save money and go for lunch or spend the extra cash for the dinner experience.

Any suggestions?

Same with us, we have dinner reservations here too, but thinking if I do get the fastpass, I may just bag the dinner experience.

VWL Mom
05-11-2014, 02:42 PM
Any suggestions?

It does not show on MDE. You should be able to view it by going back where you made the reservation. There should be an option to change it. Clicking there should bring up your current reservation which you can take a screen shot. Then ignore it.