PDA

View Full Version : My Birthday Celebration Part 3

Disney4us2
04-24-2014, 12:16 PM
On Saturday morning, we got up early. Packed up our few things. Called housekeeping to let them know the room was vacant and we were on our way.... to the gift shop at Jambo House.

Jessica wanted to get me a plant for my birthday... she found a nice one.

Back to the car and over to the Beach Club for breakfast at Cape May. I loved the selection they had. Jessica thought it was just so-so.

Used the remaining snack credits from the DDP and we went to get our dog from Best Friends.

We were there for a while to let Ginger run around the off leash dog park for a while. She even got to play with two Whippets.

Forty minutes later we were back home...Just a quick overnighter but fun non the less.

Final thoughts.... make sure your PIN is on the band before leaving the front desk.
Love Epcot at this time of year.
Jessica broke her record and saw Captain EO 10 times.

Now looking forward to two night at the Boardwalk in June and our weekend at Vero Beach in May.

Tiggerlovr9000
04-25-2014, 01:01 AM
Living 40 minutes from wdw is my dream. Loved reading your report.

faline
04-25-2014, 09:22 AM
Very nice - being able to pop over to Disney and get home so quickly without dealing with airports etc!!

Thanks for sharing.

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-25-2014, 04:57 PM
Wow, you are lucky to live so close. Thanks for the report

princessgirls
04-28-2014, 12:32 PM
Ahhh..the perks of living close by!!

May your year be blessed Marci!

Julie:mickey:

hauntedmansiongirl
04-29-2014, 02:59 AM
A short but sweet trip! And you answered my earlier question about Captain EO- 10 times is really impressive! :mickey:

vizsla
04-29-2014, 03:57 AM
Thanks for the report.