PDA

View Full Version : My Birthday Celebration Part 2

Disney4us2
04-24-2014, 12:07 PM
I met up with Jessica and it was almost 4pm and too late to go back to AKL and make our dinner at Garden Grill. Sent her back for more MIchael Jackson(she is a big fan).

I went off to guest services to see if they could fix it. They couldn't fix it at the kiosk area near innoventions and the CM finally took me to the regular GS. It took about a half hour or just over to fix it. She was very patient and eager to learn how to do this. They don't have this happen often. I was able to enter my new PIN number and after that the bands worked great.

Leaving GS the sky openend up and started pouring. With my scooter in ponchos, I went to Gateway gifts to get another two poncho's and an umbrella.... left mine in the car.

All covered up... headed to SE, mainly to get out of the rain for a while. Went to ride SW...twice. The rain stopped while I was riding.

Picked up Jessica and we headed to the Land for our dinner at Garden Grill. Good food, good service and great character interaction. The only thing is the restaurant was not rotating...oh well My magic band worked out fine:thumbsup:

After dinner it was back to AKL for the evening. Got my bag from Bell Services and relaxed in the room.

faline
04-24-2014, 12:25 PM
Wonder why the restaurant wasn't turning - very strange.

Glad you got things squared away finally!

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-25-2014, 04:55 PM
Did they say why the restaurant wasn't turning? Anyway thanks for the report:blush:

Disney4us2
04-25-2014, 07:24 PM
They said Chip and Dale lost some acorns or nuts and that is why it wouldn't turn. They never give a real reason... spoils the magic.

vizsla
04-27-2014, 07:18 AM
Thanks for the report.

princessgirls
04-28-2014, 12:31 PM
A great magical evening!
Thanks for sharing!
Julie:mickey:

hauntedmansiongirl
04-29-2014, 02:57 AM
Wow, I can't believe how much Jessica loves Captain EO! She deserves a medal for watching it over and over! What is her record for most times in a day?

So glad that your magic band issues were finally sorted out. :mickey: