PDA

View Full Version : When can I do my FastPass+ planning ---

Sunshine1010
04-23-2014, 01:09 AM
I am renting a friends DVC points. I am about to buy tickets. Not sure if I will go through UNDERCOVERTOURIST or through WDW site. Either way....WHEN can I make the online Fastpass+ reservations once I purchase? Do I have to wait to get them in my greedy little hands before I go online?....

faline
04-23-2014, 08:35 AM
You need to link the number on the back of your tickets as well as your Disney room reservation number to your My Disney Experience Account. If you are traveling with others, you will need to "invite" them to be part of your party and be sure that their tickets are linked as well. Once you have accomplished this, you can book 60 days in advance of your arrival.

Sunshine1010
04-23-2014, 09:21 AM
I'm going from May 29-June 8. Haven't bought the tickets yet. If I buy via the WDW website, will I be able to have the number needed to be able to do the FP's online?....or do I have to wait until I receive the bands?

kakn7294
04-23-2014, 10:48 PM
If you purchase from Disney's website and choose the will call option, your tickets are instantly linked to your magic band as soon as they are processed. If you choose to have them mailed to you, your tickets will be linked to your magic band as soon as the order is processed. Yesterday, that took less than 10 minutes however, I was told that normally is not the case and will call is usually the better option if you wish to make your FP+ reservations immediately. I just did mine today!

Sunshine1010
04-24-2014, 12:37 AM
Thank you so much!!!!!

disneylovinmom
04-24-2014, 01:02 PM
If someone is included on your reservation and package are they automatically linked? Or do you have to invite them?