PDA

View Full Version : Anna and Elsa tips

IloveJack
04-21-2014, 10:21 PM
We're headed to the MK the first week of June. There are no FP+ available for A&E the day we'll be there. I saw today that the wait ranged between 180-210 mins. As it'll be our only day there, I'd rather not spend 3 hours of it in line. We have 8:30 ADRs at Crystal Palace, so we won't be able to go straight there at park opening. Any ideas for the best time of the day to get in line? The 3:00 parade is out, cause it's a must see, being that it's new. Or should I try to change ADRs to somewhere earlier?

IloveJack
04-21-2014, 10:56 PM
I went ahead and changed our ADRs to 'Ohana, because I could get them at 7:50. I'm hoping we can eat and get in the park shortly after the 9am opening and head straight to the A&E line. At least the park is open late that night...

dlpmikki
04-22-2014, 06:47 AM
Good luck! It's incredible how long the lines are. Suspect they will still be long when we go in December.

SurferStitch
04-22-2014, 11:54 AM
Even if you get there, say, 30 minutes after opening, it's a good chance the line will already be at least a couple hours long., if not more.

I would bet on being at the entrance at least 30-60 minutes before rope drop, head straight to Fairytale Princess Hall once the park opens, get in line, and do breakfast AFTERWARD.

VAdizneefan
04-22-2014, 04:10 PM
Keep trying for a Fastpass. I just got one for early June yesterday for a client on a date during their trip that had previously shown as booked up.

At the same time I got one for next week for a different client, so they are out there to be had if you just keep checking.

:mickey:

Tinkerbell 59
04-24-2014, 01:12 PM
I saw a picture on Facebook this morning that showed a 300 minute wait for A&E at 8:30 this morning......yikes!!!

IloveJack
04-26-2014, 04:05 PM
We have FPs for lunch at 12:25 at BoG, so I don't really want to do breakfast afterwards. Plus, a character breakfast and the day at the MK is tradition for our kids first birthday, and I don't want to mess that up with kid #3 (I mean, we are planning an entire trip to FL around this one day, having just been to WDW in Dec). However, I have been playing around with MDE, just to see what I could do, and I found a 7:30 ADR at 'Ohana, which will buy us another half hour to eat and get to the gates before park opening. I'm really hoping we can send DH as a runner for the rest of us, since 3 kids and a scooter aren't going to be very fast to get in line. :mickey: Planning to keep looking for earlier ADRs as the trip approaches. DS is up with the sun, and we're tent camping, so 7:30 won't be hard to make.

Keep trying for a Fastpass. I just got one for early June yesterday for a client on a date during their trip that had previously shown as booked up.

At the same time I got one for next week for a different client, so they are out there to be had if you just keep checking.

:mickey:

Been checking multiple times a day. Keep hoping some will show up. If I can find just one, can I copy that one to our whole party, or do I have to find space for 5 FPs?

IloveJack
04-26-2014, 04:37 PM
I DID IT! I GOT FPs! I'm going to go post how right now, so others can try.

battle beast
05-15-2014, 03:08 AM
I think I am SOL (Pardom me) for September... my Neice wants an autograph... UGH.