PDA

View Full Version : Annual Water park & DQ Combo Pass

grumpypima
04-11-2014, 09:40 PM
There used to be an Annual (Combo) Pass for Water Parks & Disney Quest; it may have been for Florida residents. The cost was approximately $130.00 and had no restrictions arrival time, like the Florida Resident After 2:00 offered now for $62.00.

I can't find them on the Disney website anymore. I used the online chat feature to ask a CM but she didn't seem to know what I was asking. She kept offering me the Water Park & More feature. Do you know if they still offer it?

Pirate Granny
04-11-2014, 10:28 PM
Can't remember where, but I just found the AP for the waterparks last month for a co-worker

Fangorn
04-11-2014, 11:06 PM
This was posted on the Disney Mom's Panel Blog 4/7/14

Yes, the type of ticket you're interested in is available.

Ticket prices can change, but currently the rates for a single day water park admission are $56.45 for adults and $47.93 for children (age 3-9).

The next option is a water park annual pass. The rates for this are $110.76 for adults and $90.53 for children ages (3-9).

You can see that if you're going visit a water park even twice in a 365 day period (without visiting a theme park), then getting a water park annual pass makes the most financial sense.

Also note that the single-day tickets will only get you into one of Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon, but the annual pass will get you into both, even on the same day.

You can purchase these tickets at the water parks or at any WDW concierge desk or guest relations office.

I know this used to be available on-line, but this answer sounds like you can only purchase it at WDW now.

Steve

grumpypima
04-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Thanks for info, I'll check it out :mickey:

This was posted on the Disney Mom's Panel Blog 4/7/14