PDA

View Full Version : Boma for Breakfast

dkmwong
04-10-2014, 07:43 PM
Alrighty !!! Looking for reviews on breakfast at Boma's. Yay or Nay? Looked at the menu on the WDW site but it didn't seem like they had much of a selection for the buffet. Do they have the regular options such as sausages, and Mickey waffles.

cer
04-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Love breakfast at Boma!

I cannot remember about the Mickey waffles... we were there on an adult only trip at the time, maybe someone can come along with that info.

We had plans to go there for breakfast on our last trip, but could not get the timing right with the runDisney events.

It is such a lovely resort and restaurant in the morning. A great way to start your day.

I also like that it is a buffet without characters. Nice not always having to perfectly time your getting up and picture taking, etc.

:thumbsup:

akaDisneyDreamer
04-10-2014, 11:14 PM
Boma is a favorite breakfast place for us! I don't recall Mickey waffles but they do have a nice assortment of pastries and such. They have a really nice buffet with meats, potatoes, eggs and fresh fruit and they will even make you an omelet, which I remember being the best I've ever eaten. We've booked a couple of breakfasts there for our up coming trip. Hope you give it a try, I'm sure you'll love it :)

DKA041177
04-11-2014, 09:05 AM
Boma is incredible for Breakfast!!!!! They of course have the old stand-bys for the timid (like me). But they also have some African insprired dishes that, suprisingly enough to me, were great!!!

dkmwong
04-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Thanks all reservations made :thumbsup:

Lindsey310
04-12-2014, 08:46 PM
Yay a million times over!! It's delicious but very very filling!!! We ate in the am in February and didn't eat again until dinner time. The juice they give you is AMAZING!!! I think it's passion fruit, guava juice and orange juice mixed together if I'm not mistaken. It's fabulous. Lots of breakfast choices to choose from. You will love it. Just be prepared to be stuffed!!! Try and make room for a little bit of everything. :eat:

#1donaldfan
04-14-2014, 11:48 AM
Boma has an incredible breakfast!! We have made it our going home breakfast the last several years. There are tons of food selections with a vast array of traditional items. I don't recall the Mickey waffles, but they may be there.....:mickey:

MyDisneyworld
04-15-2014, 10:02 AM
We just had breakfast there last week and it was good as always. Enjoy...

PlutoPlanet
04-15-2014, 12:28 PM
No Mickey waffles as I recall, but I think Boma is the best breakfast at WDW. No characters, but very good food. Standard fare and some Boma-themed food.