PDA

View Full Version : Theme Park Ticket ????

missymouseworld
04-08-2014, 08:15 AM
I am not sure about this.....we are heading to WDW this upcoming summer and at this point the whole family is coming (5). I have a Room-only reservation and I am looking to purchase our tickets ahead of time using the Intercot sponsor ticket center (so I can book our FP).
If one of our children can't go, is the ticket I purchase good forever, as long as it's not activated at the park? I know once it is activated it is good for 14 days from that point.

Also, if I get the ticket in advance and link it to MDE to assign FP, does that jeopardize the ticket if he doesn't go with us?

faline
04-08-2014, 09:27 AM
As long as the ticket is unused, it will be good until 14 days after first use. Even if you link the ticket, you can remove any fastpass+ reservations you want for the one person who will not attend. The ticket itself will not be activated until used to enter a park.

missymouseworld
04-08-2014, 01:11 PM
Thank you for the help and answer. I wasn't sure about what would happen if I linked it to my MDE account for fastpasses. I am glad that the ticket will be good indefinitely, as long as it is not activated at a park.

Thanks again!