PDA

View Full Version : Custom Cake

tink'72
04-07-2014, 02:43 PM
I'm not really sure in what area this should be posted but doesn anyone know where to view the custome cakes Disney offers? I'm looking to order a custom cake for my husbands 50th birthday.

KylesMom
04-07-2014, 03:02 PM
I honestly don't ever recall an actual site where you could view Disney's specialty cakes. However, on their website, they do include this phone number for specialty cakes:

A custom cake can be the icing on your celebration. Choose from a variety of cakes and shapes, personalized for your special occasion. Just give us 72 hours advance notice so we can make your customized creation. Available at most table-service restaurants. To order any custom bakery cake, call the Walt Disney World Resort at (407) 827-2253. Requires advanced reservations.

I know you can also order regular store-type cakes at a moments' notice at most TS locations, but I don't think that is what you are looking for.

tink'72
04-07-2014, 03:49 PM
thank you. I do have the number but I was looking for some ideas. I'm not very creative on my own LOL.

conan617
04-07-2014, 05:00 PM
On Disney's website you can see the list of things you can purchase for all kinds of celebrations. I just searched for birthdays last week when doing some planing and found a whole bunch of stuff you can purchase - cakes included.

disneyworld.disney.go.com/celebrations/

Hope this helps you:mickey:

Maleficent's Dad
04-07-2014, 08:36 PM
I'm not really sure in what area this should be posted but doesn anyone know where to view the custome cakes Disney offers? I'm looking to order a custom cake for my husbands 50th birthday.
Just sent you a PM.

AgentC
04-08-2014, 01:07 AM
Disney does not keep a site with pictures of custom cakes. They will pretty much do anything you wish though they are quite pricey.

I have done two costume cakes . A full size cake for my son without fondant that was about $65 and a mini cake for my daughter that was about $30. The fancier fondant cake are $100 and up.

They easiest thing to do if you need cake ideas is go to google and then images and google "Disney themed cakes" . Pinterest is another good source.