PDA

View Full Version : Pre-trip report 4/9-4/15

disney obsessed
04-07-2014, 11:33 AM
This trip will be a different experience for me. DD and i are staying with 2 DD who have moved to orlando. They live in Doctor Phillips and their place is 5 min from downtown disney. It will be an adjustment to stay off site, out of my 38 trips I have only stayed off site twice. It will also be a new experience to balance a visit with family who will not be joining us in the parks and wanting to spend every possible moment immersed in the magic.

I have my season pass but dd only has a four day park hopper. I did this on purpose so that we would have to take a break.

Looking forward to an avocado margarita(or more..), pastries from AK, zebra domes, Mickey bars, the smell of soarin and nighttime in the magic kingdom.

KylesMom
04-07-2014, 11:56 AM
I explored the Doctor Phillips area while I was down for ICOT15 - I think you'll be very pleased at the location :thumbsup:

Enjoy your trip - and the company of your daughters. And wish your Disney Daughter lots of luck from us all! Looking forward to your reports upon your return :mickey:

faline
04-07-2014, 11:58 AM
Enjoy both the parks and the family visit!

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-07-2014, 03:06 PM
Have a great time

yjgirl32
04-07-2014, 06:17 PM
Have a magical time.