PDA

View Full Version : How do you retrieve your belongings from the lockers after Forbidden Journey?

Gregandmel
04-05-2014, 09:08 AM
I'm trying to learn everything I can about maneuvering around Universal Studios and the Harry Potter area (we've never been before). My understanding is that before the ride, everyone has to go through the queue line which also leads to the locker areas (even if you don't have anything to store - although we probably will). My question is this:

After the ride - how do you retrieve your belongings from the locker you stored them in? Is there a short cut after the ride is over to lead you back to that area? Surely you don't have to stand in line again to go BACK to the locker area (that would be crazy). So you will have both people storing AND retrieving items at the same time in this area?

Any insight would be great. We'll be going end of June and I know it will be a total madhouse with the anticipation of the new area opening up, but I'm trying to learn everything I can to help make it as smooth as possible. Thanks!!!

MizMissy
04-05-2014, 09:27 AM
Like most rides, FJ exits through the gift shop. The lockers are to the right of the gift shop. The area is very easy to locate.

Melanie
04-05-2014, 09:28 AM
Yes, you have both before and after riders in the ride area at once. Not going to lie, it's a little hectic. Advice - don't settle for the first area you come to. Keep going towards the back and it tends to be a little less congested back there.