PDA

View Full Version : Keep Trying! Happy to Be Your Guest!

mickeys_princess_mom
04-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Went through my usual early morning ritual of hugging my coffee cup and peering through the dark at my computer, trying to score a Fastpass for BOG for lunch---and it worked today!!! Woohooo!!!

:surf: :minnie:

amorillo
04-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Congrats on getting your fastpass!!! :mickey:

Just curious. How far in advance can you make a fastpass reservation for lunch at BOG? Is it something you get invited into? (I've read some reports on other sites about getting an email from Disney)

Today was my 180 mark and I was unable to book dinner at BOG for any of my upcoming 7 day trip! The only days available were a 7something on the night of my ToT 10-miler (so that's a big no) or the last day of my trip, which even with an 8:30pm flight, I don't see us being able to eat a 4:00p dinner and be back at the resort in time for magical express. :(

mickeys_princess_mom
04-04-2014, 12:34 PM
I think if you keep trying, you may get in for dinner, even if it's much closer to your trip. However, lunch is a NICE alternative, and only a counter service! From what I can tell, it's WAY too soon for you to get in with a FP. I've been trying for about a month, since we came up with this last-minute trip! We are in the neighborhood of 30-40 days out. Last trip it worked around 25 days out. I got in because of Intercot! Someone on a post under Dining was talking about it before my last trip, and a link to BOG was posted. I clicked on it, and it directed me to my account, and then asked which day I wanted to try, etc. Each day it said "Date not available. Choose another day." Then it went through!! I was nervous about it showing up in their system, since it wasn't showing me a confirmation number, so I snapped some pics of the screen. When we walked up though, there we were, in their computer! :wave:

amorillo
04-04-2014, 12:46 PM
I'm going to keep checking in to see if anything opens up before our trip. Keeping fingers crossed.

:cloud9: to be only a month away from your trip!! :cloud9:

Thanks for the information!! Hope your trip is magical!!

minnie04
04-04-2014, 02:07 PM
I got in because of Intercot! Someone on a post under Dining was talking about it before my last trip, and a link to BOG was posted. I clicked on it, and it directed me to my account, and then asked which day I wanted to try, etc. Each day it said "Date not available. Choose another day." Then it went through!! I was nervous about it showing up in their system, since it wasn't showing me a confirmation number, so I snapped some pics of the screen. When we walked up though, there we were, in their computer! :wave:

BE VERY CAREFUL!! This is exactly what just happened to me. I did the same thing through someone’s post on here and when we got to the park. We were NOT on the list. You have to have an email conformation to get in with FP. The person on here that posted it was invited by email. Once they did there’s the invite was void. That's what the cast member at the entrance to BOG told me. I'm glad it worked for you, but if anyone else tries it make sure you check your email for that conformation. They will NOT let you in unless you have it. I did however get the same invite to my email when I opened it AFTER I was back from vacation, so I missed the opportunity to go. If you are booked on property check your email the day you are checking in and you might have the invitation to go for lunch…

here is the link they sent me, maybe someone can use it since I didn't get to... https://BeOurGuestLunch.disney.go.com

Lindsey310
04-09-2014, 09:24 PM
We were able to get in for our feb trip about 30 days out. We used the link the previous poster used. :mickey:

akaDisneyDreamer
04-21-2014, 02:05 PM
I got my email invitation over a week ago and cannot score a fast pass! So frustrated! I check at least 3-4 times a day and get nothing! Not giving up, but I'm 21 days away from our trip and really want a fast pass to Be Our Guest!

DKA041177
04-22-2014, 08:16 AM
Congrats!!!! Sometimes I guess you just need a little Pixie Dust.

epceddie
04-22-2014, 08:53 PM
This is good to know. Appreciate it!