PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having problems this morning 10-1-14

amorillo
04-04-2014, 06:13 AM
It's not my morning I guess. Up bright and early to make reservations... and I've spent the last 11 minutes getting error messages or "scheduled maintenance" messages! :mad:

Anyone else having issues today?

VWL Mom
04-04-2014, 06:32 AM
I know the DVC site has had a posting they there is scheduled maintenance today and they expect to be back online by 9AM. Hopefully dining will come back before that.

amorillo
04-04-2014, 07:24 AM
After about 20 minutes of refreshing and trying over and over… I was finally able to get on the site and make my reservations. Luckily, I was able to get all the times I wanted…. except for Be Our Guest. :(

There were no dinner openings from Oct 1st to the 5th; besides one late night ressie on the 4th (which is the night of my race). Of course there were some on the 6th, which is our day at Hollywood Studios… and a few on the 7th, which is our last day…. Boo. I guess I'll be checking in occasionally to see if anything opens up.

MrPeetrie
04-04-2014, 11:36 AM
It's not my morning I guess. Up bright and early to make reservations... and I've spent the last 11 minutes getting error messages or "scheduled maintenance" messages! :mad:

Anyone else having issues today?

Every time I received that message, I logged out and logged right back in. About half the time, it took me to the names screen to select the guests for the desired time. It's not fool-proof, but it did allow me to get some difficult ADRs.

amorillo
04-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Every time I received that message, I logged out and logged right back in. About half the time, it took me to the names screen to select the guests for the desired time. It's not fool-proof, but it did allow me to get some difficult ADRs.

I did try that. But it always took me back to the main list of all restaurants. I can't complain. I really did get everything I wanted, besides BOG. It's just a bit disappointing, because we probably won't be going back for a few years and I really wanted to try it. I don't see my 5 & 7 year old waiting an hour in line to eat lunch there.

I just don't understand how it books so quickly. I understood Cinderella's castle... That place is so tiny to begin with, but BOG has several rooms that a pretty large in size.... just disappointed.

conan617
04-04-2014, 12:24 PM
I did try that. But it always took me back to the main list of all restaurants. I can't complain. I really did get everything I wanted, besides BOG. It's just a bit disappointing, because we probably won't be going back for a few years and I really wanted to try it. I don't see my 5 & 7 year old waiting an hour in line to eat lunch there.

BOG is a fp+ option for lunch as a last resort. Keep checking. Even as it gets closer. People change plans and openings may pop up.

amorillo
04-04-2014, 12:52 PM
BOG is a fp+ option for lunch as a last resort. Keep checking. Even as it gets closer. People change plans and openings may pop up.

Yeah... I guess I'll be checking in every day for the next 179 days :blush: hoping for a little pixie dust! And I was just reading about some other intercotees experiences with the FP+ at lunch which would definitely make it much easier to try lunch without having to wait in line forever!

Here's to hoping for a little Disney magic!! :tink: