PDA

View Full Version : GFV vs BCV

biggins
04-02-2014, 06:13 PM
Confused again :blush: We are definitely looking into a one bedroom villa rental for our trip. I got some great information about the 4 vs 5 in room sleeping arrangements from helpful people, thanks again. Now I'm wondering if there are any opinions on GFV vs BCV. I had heard that there is work being done on the monorail, do you think that would put a damper on a september 2014 trip? Any other opinions about GFV are greatly appreciated. I pretty much have the pros/cons of logistics down epoct/mk convenience, any other things about either? Thanks for the help, sorry for all the questions, need this to be e very special trip for a family that really needs it.

biggins
04-03-2014, 06:58 PM
:unsure:

doombuggygal
04-04-2014, 02:00 AM
We recently stayed at VGF and loved it, it felt so luxurious. The monorails were down during the day for our stay and that was disappointing but they had additional busses and we made out ok. I have neved stayed at BCV so I cannot compare to there but I have to say our stay at VGF really felt special.

Pirate Granny
04-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Depends on what you want to do...we love BCV for the pool alone, but it's nice to walk over to EPCOT and the studios (longer walk)...we are staying two nights at VGF in June...two bedroom lock off cause we have ten people. Was glad to snag it, but I actually wanted BLT, but my gals thought this trip was the time to snag a ressie there as it's new...monorail is down during the day only. I think by September it should be up and running...BUT if you don't have a reservation at either...u need to get moving...not sure you'll get VGF at this late date.

ThanxForNoticin
04-07-2014, 12:20 PM
We are huge fans for the BCV for many reasons - location, pool, etc. But now that we have seen the rooms a VGF, we feel that place just looks amazing. The rooms are larger and obviously newer at VGF. You can't go wrong with either. But it might be tougher to get rooms at VGF - I believe they said it's the smallest DVC location at Disney.