PDA

View Full Version : Another great trip to Disney

minnie04
03-31-2014, 01:37 PM
Just got back from another great time in WDW. The weather was great nice and cool and the parks were crowded, but nothing too bad since the weather was so nice. The only "problem" we had was I got a website off here to make FP+ reservations to BOG and they weren’t there when we arrived. I had a feeling it didn’t go through, but we rushed to the line with 5 minutes left on our time only to be told they didn’t have our name. I needed and email conformation. I couldn’t remember my email password (since I have my email at work always logged in. I could'nt remember what my password was :confused:) I tried getting it only to have it block me from trying so many times.. Nightmare! won’t let that happen again..I told the guy I got the address off "this website" and he said it happens that someone will get the "test" invite and give out the site, but by the time you go on it. They change the invite or something like that. Well I wasn’t about to wait 90 minutes to eat since we had just arrived in Orlando, rushed to the park left everything in the car and raced through the gates to make our time. You never realize how slowly people move until you need to be somewhere lol it was a hassle, but what can you do It wasn’t meant to be this time. OTHER than that our trip was awesome!!! We did everything we wanted and never had to rush again. We even ran into friends (that we didn’t know were going), So DS had his best friend to hang out with.

Oh did I mention when I got back to work today there was an EMAIL inviting me to BOG!!! It was there since the 24th when we arrived in WDW. If only I had that password :mad:

faline
03-31-2014, 01:45 PM
Too bad about the Be Our Guest dining mixup!! Guess you'll have to plan another trip and go then!!