PDA

View Full Version : Computer Problems?????????

moe513
03-27-2014, 06:24 PM
I have been trying to make some ADRs on line for about 4 days and can't get thru. Is anybody else having trouble with the website?

thx

faline
03-27-2014, 07:31 PM
I was on earlier today and did not experience any issues.

MrPeetrie
03-27-2014, 08:37 PM
Moe513, first try using Mozilla as your browser. It's more stable than IE.

Next, stay persistent. I logged in at 6:00 am at 180-day mark. Each time I attempted to get a time, the message "NO TIMES AVAILABLE" appeared. I selected the restaurant I wanted and tried to get my preferred time anyway. Most times, it still stated "NO TIMES AVAILABLE." I hit search repeatedly. Sometimes it would take seven or eight attempts before three time slots would appear.

Even if times slots opened up, I wasn't out of the woods. Many (MANY) times if I selected a time, the next screen would say "SERVER NOT AVAILABLE." At that moment, I logged out then logged back in. If it took me to the "Select Guests" screen, I was in. If the "SERVER NOT AVAILABLE" page appeared, I'd have to start all over. It took more than 90 minutes for 10 ADRs, but I got everything I wanted, INCLUDING Be Our Guest.

Stay positive.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-27-2014, 10:06 PM
I agree, try a different browser. If anything, IE is the WORST for the Disney site. I ended up making almost all of my ADR's in Firefox, it just worked a lot better for some reason.

The site seems to generally be slower than I'd expect, and I sometimes get into issues by not being patient enough when waiting for things to load.

Good Luck!

Itchy
03-27-2014, 10:56 PM
I made all of my ADRs for Sept ( on I.E. and 8.1 ) and had no issues. I don't know if you have created your own account but that would be a start and then use My Disney Experience.

Hope this helped..:mickey:

NickD100
03-28-2014, 06:00 AM
Try not clicking on the restaurant name (ie, 50's Prime Time Cafe) or the picture. Click in the white space area. I kept clicking on the names but only the white areas would work.

vicster
03-28-2014, 09:01 AM
Made ours last Sunday with no problems