PDA

View Full Version : Olaf?

momef3grls
03-27-2014, 04:02 PM
Any sightings of Olaf in the World? My DGS loves Olaf and we are going down in about 2 1/2 years. I would love to get him to have the chance to meet him. Don't get me wrong he loves the girls but it is something about that adorable snowman that he just can't get past or Sven he loves him too.

Melanie
03-27-2014, 04:04 PM
Unfortunately, only the girls do the meet and greet. BUT, Olaf does appear on the float with Anna and Elsa in the Festival of Fantasy parade, which is daily at the Magic Kingdom. :thumbsup:

Basket Mommy
03-27-2014, 07:01 PM
There aren't any stuffed Olafs for sale, I can tell you that much. Just got back from a sweet 16 trip with my oldest child and we looked everywhere for an Olaf for her to take home as a souvenir.

PirateLover
03-30-2014, 11:22 PM
Who knows what will happen in 2 1/2 years! There is no Olaf meet-n-greet right now, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them debut a version you could meet. But for now, as Mel said, you can see him in the new parade which is sure to be around for a while! I have to say I've been shocked by the lack of Olaf merch, especially a plush. I had heard that there was a run on him when the movie first came out, but I find it hard to believe they haven't been able to produce more to catch up with demand! There are sooo many on eBay.