PDA

View Full Version : Best value resort for bus service

luvkatiebug
03-27-2014, 02:54 PM
I have a friend going to Disney in January and is torn between which Value resort to stay at. I know that years ago, when we went we stayed at Pop Century over the All Stars because the bus line was separate (and not shared like b/t the All Stars). Is that an advantage to Art of Animation over one of the All Stars? Its a few dollars more, and she is tryinng to decide if it is worth it. Thanks. :mickey:

Goofy4TheWorld
03-27-2014, 03:21 PM
AoA does have dedicated buses, and that makes me strongly prefer AoA and Pop over the All Stars. I wouldn't completely rule out a future stay at an All Star resort, but for me having a one-stop bus route is very important, and only Pop and AoA have that option. I do think it is worth the extra cost, and because I actually like the energy of a "busy resort" the fact that Pop and AoA are three times larger than any one of the All Start resorts doesn't bother me one bit.

Strmchsr
03-27-2014, 05:21 PM
Pop or AoA are probably the best, but not by a ton. While the All Stars share buses, they also have a lot more buses running so I haven't found the wait times to get on a bus all that different. And when parks get crowded even the All Stars get dedicated buses, especially for MK and Epcot.

cajundisneyfreak
03-27-2014, 05:32 PM
I stayed at All Star Sports last June and the bus service was great.Of course it is the 1st stop of all three All Star Resorts.But come to think of it we only shared a bus maybe once or twice during the whole week I was there.I was in the hoops section and the room was just refurbished.I would definitely recommend this resort.:mickey: