PDA

View Full Version : Room view preference-Beach Club Villas

twinboyz
03-27-2014, 01:55 PM
Feel free to move this post if I've started it in the wrong forum!;)

We are staying for the first time at BCV in 50 sleeps:cloud9: Here's my question:

We requested a pool/water view room to avoid looking at a parking lot. We also do not want to look at trees since we are from WI and have enough of those:funny:

BUT.. we also would like to know if we have good chances at getting a full balcony. Our 15 year old son likes to sleep in and we like to hang out on the balcony in the am.
We know that making too many requests is frowned upon, but if we would get a full balcony and be looking at trees--we probably wouldn't use it. Picky I know!!:blush:

We are staying in a 1BR Villa.. does anyone know if a full/bigger balcony is available in all the 1BR Villas?

TIA:mickey:

Dream'nDisney
03-27-2014, 02:03 PM
I do not know much about the BCV's, but I would ask for the most important request first.

twinboyz
03-27-2014, 02:04 PM
I do not know much about the BCV's, but I would ask for the most important request first.

Thanks! Yeah that's what I've done. Just hoping for a balcony.:mickey:

Pirate Granny
03-27-2014, 09:24 PM
They all have balconies...full??? They are small, two chairs and a small end type table. First floors will have a patio. We always ask for top floor....I don't believe there are any parking lot views. We'll be there in 65 days

twinboyz
04-02-2014, 12:13 PM
They all have balconies...full??? They are small, two chairs and a small end type table. First floors will have a patio. We always ask for top floor....I don't believe there are any parking lot views. We'll be there in 65 days

Awesome!! Thanks.. Two chairs and a small table is exactly what we need in the AM! Why do you like the top floor Pirate Granny? Better view?