PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique SOLD OUT?

andrsue
03-25-2014, 01:00 PM
Okay - so I have to admit that I am COMPLETELY behind the 8 ball this time around in planning our trip. My older girls did the boutique last time we went (2011) and now my youngest is old enough to do it. I called today to make reservations for anytime during our vacation week (May 5-9th) and BOTH locations have NO availability???? I was pretty shocked! The week we are going is listed as one of the top 5 lightest weeks for the year. Obviously, I will keep calling to try and get something. Just wondering if anyone knows of anything going on that week? Also - what are the chances we will end up seeing an opening pop up?

Thanks,
Andrea
Off-Property 2004
ASM 2009
Contemporary 2011
Off-Property 2014

Strmchsr
03-25-2014, 01:37 PM
May is definitely not one of the lightest times of the year anymore. Pretty much everything is booking up way in advance. But, keep trying. A lot of folks book stuff at the first opportunity and then change their minds as they get closer. I'd say you have at least a decent chance of getting an opening if you keep trying consistently.

r4kids
03-25-2014, 06:01 PM
We didn't bother with the princess make over this time and chose the mermaid make over. Let me just say wow!!! It was great and they were fabulous with the girls. We actually liked it over the princess make over. Plays almost everyone gas the princess make over! Mermaids are unique :mickey:

faline
03-25-2014, 06:46 PM
Bibbidi is pretty popular - I'm not surprised there is no availability this close to the date. Early May is also busier than it used to be. Keep trying - even several times per day - you never know when a cancellation may pop up.

etibbetts
03-26-2014, 08:01 AM
If you can't get into BBB something you could do would be to take your daughter to the barber shop. My nephew was getting a hair cut one day and my neice decided she wanted her hair done. She got a cute up do with the glitter/confetti stuff in it for $5. If you buy her a dress and get the hair done I'm sure she'll be very happy.

bshaw96
03-26-2014, 01:31 PM
We are there the 4th-11th and just tried to add a day and were told that every single value is booked. I was shocked! I knew it may not be as light as the calendars predict, but we've never had a problem getting a room. Maybe because there is rumor 7 dwarfs is opening that week?

andrsue
03-26-2014, 05:35 PM
Pirate's League is all booked up as well so the Mermaid makeover is out. I actually got an appointment at Ivy Trellis at the GF for their "flower girl" package. Similar in price to the BBB and I'll just keep trying for a cancellation. I'm still going to be shocked if it is that busy. Easter is over and I just don't see it picking up until later in May. I could definitely be wrong :blush: