PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Summer Sailings

Tink1
03-25-2014, 09:39 AM
Disney Cruise has released their itineraries for 2015.

MAGIC:
There is a really interesting East Bound Transatlantic on May 15, 2015
Port Canaveral to Copenhagen with stops in New York, New York
St. John's, Newfoundland
Reykjavik, Iceland
Oslo, Norway
Copenhagen, Denmark.

There will also be:
12-Night Mediterranean Cruise
9-Night Mediterranean Cruise
7-Night Northern Europe Cruise
12-Night Northern Europe Cruise
7-Night Norwegian Fjord Cruise
9-Night Norwegian Fjord Cruise
11-Night North Norwegian Fjords and Iceland Cruise
7-Night Dover to Barcelona Cruise

WONDER:
14-Night Panama Canal Cruise
15-Night Panama Canal Cruise
7-Night Alaskan Cruise
5-Night San Diego to Vancouver Cruise
3-Night Getaway Cruise

Contact Magical Journeys (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/) today and we will book you as soon as they open for booking!

Nanc

Melanie
03-25-2014, 09:55 AM
From Disney Parks Blog:

Disney Cruise Line Reveals New 2015 Destinations

Today we revealed our itineraries for the summer of 2015, and I am thrilled to share them with you! As you know, sailing to exciting locales around the world is nothing new for us. From Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, in the Bahamas to America’s Last Frontier in Alaska and the Greek Isles in the Mediterranean, each year we offer spectacular itineraries for your family to enjoy.
Now, we’re charting a course to even more amazing destinations next year, and since there are so many new options for your family, I asked Cruise Director Brent to help me tell you all about it. Take a look at this video to find out where we’re headed and to get a glimpse of some of the exciting places we’ll be sailing to for the first time ever!

Which of our new destinations is on your bucket list for 2015?

See video here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npzqkQwhauc)

Tink1
03-25-2014, 10:11 AM
Norwegian Fjords Itineraries

On 7- and 9-night sailings departing from Copenhagen, you will be immersed in both the splendor and charm of Norway with exciting new ports, steeped in Viking history. An 11-night sailing allows you to explore the Norwegian fjords, as well as Iceland and the Faroe Islands.

NEW 7-night Norwegian Fjords

Ports: Copenhagen, Denmark; Stavanger, Alesund, Geiranger and Bergen, Norway

Departure Date: June 6

NEW 9-night Norwegian Fjords

Ports: Copenhagen, Denmark; Stavanger, Alesund, Geiranger, Molde, Olden and Bergen, Norway

Departure Date: June 20

NEW 11-night Norwegian Fjords and Iceland

Ports: Copenhagen, Denmark; Oslo, Kristiansand and Stavanger Norway; Akureyri and Reykjavik (overnight), Iceland; Torshavn, Faroe Islands; Dover, England

Departure Date: June 29

Northern Europe Itineraries

On Northern Europe cruises, the Disney Magic will sail the Baltic waters where you will explore richly diverse cultures and national capitals including Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen and St. Petersburg – known as the cultural capital of Russia. These itineraries depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and Dover – just a quick jaunt from London, England.

NEW 7-night Northern Europe

Ports: Copenhagen, Denmark; Tallinn, Estonia; St. Petersburg, Russia; Helsinki, Finland; Stockholm, Sweden

Departure Dates: May 30, June 13

12-night Northern Europe

Ports: Dover, England; Copenhagen, Denmark; Warnemunde, Germany (July 10 cruise only); Stockholm, Sweden; Helsinki, Finland; St. Petersburg, Russia; Tallinn, Estonia

Departure Dates: July 10 and 22

The Disney Magic will also return to the Mediterranean in August, treating Guests to popular European destinations on 5- and 7-night sailings departing from Barcelona, Spain. And, the Disney Wonder will return to Alaska for the summer season with 7-night cruises departing out of Vancouver, Canada. The Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy will continue to sail during the summer to The Bahamas and Caribbean from Port Canaveral, Florida – these cruises include a stop at Disney’s private island – Castaway Cay

Tink1
03-25-2014, 11:10 AM
Full Brochure

http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/DCL15.pdf
(http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/DCL15.pdf)

DizneyRox
03-25-2014, 12:09 PM
True that the Magic can no longer navigate the Panama Canal?

Tink1
03-25-2014, 12:13 PM
True that the Magic can no longer navigate the Panama Canal?

Yes, due to the ducktail they had to add.

BrerGnat
03-25-2014, 05:23 PM
So does that mean the Wonder won't get a similar refurbishment, since that one does AK?

Tink1
03-25-2014, 07:28 PM
So does that mean the Wonder won't get a similar refurbishment, since that one does AK?

They are currently doing an expansion project on the Panama Canal with a scheduled completion date sometime in 2015.

I think we will see a full refurb of the Wonder after that.

Nanc

BrerGnat
03-25-2014, 07:31 PM
Oh, that is handy!

hubbyofadisneyholic
03-25-2014, 08:20 PM
They are currently doing an expansion project on the Panama Canal with a scheduled completion date sometime in 2015.

I think we will see a full refurb of the Wonder after that.

Nanc

Hopefully it will be done on time.
Several weeks ago I heard a story on the BBC concerning a dispute between the parties involved in the project.
Can't recall the exact details, but it seemed likely to delay things.

Tink1
03-25-2014, 09:10 PM
Hopefully it will be done on time.
Several weeks ago I heard a story on the BBC concerning a dispute between the parties involved in the project.
Can't recall the exact details, but it seemed likely to delay things.

Yes, but construction has resumed!

Nanc