PDA

View Full Version : One day and only one day....

disneylinda
03-23-2014, 02:47 PM
Will be in disney for an oncology conference and have one day to enjoy the parks. Any suggestion?:cool:

natedog24
03-23-2014, 03:30 PM
My suggestion would be to stay a few extra days! :mickey:
If I only had 1 day, I'd definitely spend it at Magic Kingdom. Prioritize your favorite attractions and get there early. You won't have time to see everything, so you should make the best use of your time and balance e-ticket rides with other, less popular attractions. I wouldn't go to a table service restaurant, as they can take a long time.
Most importantly, enjoy!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-23-2014, 10:16 PM
What is your favourite? With only 1 day, I'd do exactly what YOU want ... just the things you like best.

For me, a day would have to be in MK, and maybe a monorail ride for fun. :)

Daisy'sMom
03-24-2014, 08:14 AM
Start your day at MK, then in the afternoon, take the monorail to Epcot and finish your day with a nice dinner and illuminations!:mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
03-24-2014, 11:39 AM
Start your day at MK, then in the afternoon, take the monorail to Epcot and finish your day with a nice dinner and illuminations!:mickey:

This would be the best one day plan for me too. But if I had to pick out of the two I'd probably go with MK.

JerseyDad
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

....ditto!!!

....and ....dinner recommendations: Teppan Edo ....for Japanese hibachi style dinner ......or .....Cantina de San Angel for Mexican.

SurferStitch
03-24-2014, 11:51 AM
When is that day?

If it's during Flower and Garden or Food and Wine, I would spend the day at Epcot.

Oh, who am I kidding.... it would be Epcot anyway!