PDA

View Full Version : Fp+ help

minnie04
03-20-2014, 11:42 AM
I made a FP+ for BOG on Monday the 24th and I dont see it anywhere on my MDE. I only see the ride fast pass reservations. How do I know this went through? :confused: It went through I saw it when I did it, but nothing now. I would hate to rush there and have no FP enterance. We are getting to the park early just for lunch, THEN going back to check in the resort...

mickeys_princess_mom
03-21-2014, 10:12 AM
I made a FP+ for BOG on Monday the 24th and I dont see it anywhere on my MDE. I only see the ride fast pass reservations. How do I know this went through? :confused: It went through I saw it when I did it, but nothing now. I would hate to rush there and have no FP enterance. We are getting to the park early just for lunch, THEN going back to check in the resort...

I was able to see mine somewhere when I did this--I hope it went through for you! I'm going to look in pics saved on my computer, cause I snapped a pic w my cell just to make sure I had proof! It made me nervous to not have a confirmation number, lol, but when we walked up, there we were--in their computer! It was a breeze once we there, and SUCH an enjoyable counter service!! (We've done the dinner twice, too, and just loved.)

mickeys_princess_mom
03-21-2014, 10:22 AM
Took some digging, but I did find it. (I had e-mailed it to myself, too, lol.) Looks like I snapped something off my MDE, I guess. Says Fastpass + at the top....I'm trying to snag one myself now, in May. I think it's too early...
Enjoy!!!!