PDA

View Full Version : General Public Offer June 15 - Aug. 28, 2014.

Tink1
03-17-2014, 08:08 AM
With special benefits and legendary service, Disney Resort hotels are filled with wonder and excitement. And now is a great time for your Clients to take the plunge with huge savings!

Save on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for stays most nights June 15 - Aug. 28, 2014.

Save up to 30% when you stay up to 5 nights*
Save up to 35% when you stay 6 nights or longer*
Save even more when you stay 6 nights or longer and add minimum 6-day Magic Your Way® Tickets to your room!**

Booking Window:
Book March 17 - June 6, 2014

Sample rates:

Value Resorts - up to 15% off
Moderate Resorts- up to 20% off
Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts-up to 30% off
Save an additional 5% when staying 6 or more nights!
Receive an extra day FREE on your tickets when you include 6-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets.

Contact Magical Journeys Today! (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/pricing.html)

Nanc

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom Villas and is not valid at Disney's Art of Animation Resort - The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms, Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Port Orleans Resort French Quarter, Disney's All-Star Movies Resort and Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort. 30% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings for other Resorts.

**Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same ticket.

kakn7294
03-17-2014, 10:11 AM
I can't find this on Disney's website to book for myself. It lists the spring offer but not this new summer offer.

kakn7294
03-17-2014, 10:36 AM
Just "chatted" with a Disney rep online. She said that for some reason, it doesn't show up on the website even though it should. They are aware of the problem and are working on it. Call-in wait time is over 1.5 hrs. She recommended booking at full price and changing it later, based on availability. I refused - if it's booked later, I'll deal with it later.

MW1218
03-17-2014, 10:43 AM
Who knew how good the Intro to Disney + MM Offer would turn out to be? I had it booked for a client traveling 8/24-8/30 and tried to see how this offer compared (full DP, 7-day hoppers) and this offer is just $6 less, and without Memory Maker.

MushuGrl
03-17-2014, 12:39 PM
Was a no go for us - our vacation starts on June 14. We'll actually be there six nights, with five after June 15 (does that make sense?) they said they had nothing for the rooms we have at WL. Even booking June 14 at full price. :(

KarenP
03-17-2014, 01:00 PM
Was a no go for us - our vacation starts on June 14. We'll actually be there six nights, with five after June 15 (does that make sense?) they said they had nothing for the rooms we have at WL. Even booking June 14 at full price. :(

There is some availability starting on June 15 for 5 nights with the special. You would have to rebook those nights and then take your existing reservation down to just one night.

MushuGrl
03-17-2014, 01:38 PM
Thanks Karen! But the lady said for our rooms there was none available and to call back later to see if some came up. We paid for forest view so maybe that's it?

KarenP
03-17-2014, 01:44 PM
Thanks Karen! But the lady said for our rooms there was none available and to call back later to see if some came up. We paid for forest view so maybe that's it?

Well, there is a woods view room at this time for those 5 nights with the special. I am on the phone with Disney reservations as we speak. You may want to call back!

MushuGrl
03-17-2014, 01:49 PM
Thanks so much Karen! I'll give it a shot!

kakn7294
03-17-2014, 06:14 PM
Finally booked mine online. There are no moderate rooms available in our timeframe so we're at Pop Century. Staying on a budget now that the eldest is in college!